003

Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors.

Today, I went simple, throwing on a black Mariah The Scientist t-shirt, black leggings, and a pair of Air Jordan 4 Retro SE 'black. Walking to Amelia's room to show my fit, I saw Jela was already in there. "Okay, fit check, fit check. So fresh, it makes ya bitch sweat, wet, all that," they began hyping me up, giving a 360. "Alright, well, ladies, if you wanna ride with me, start getting a move on." Hakeem walked in, checking the time on his phone.

Everyone made their way down the stairs, grabbing a snack or two for breakfast. "Who the fuck ate my veggie straw chips?" I mugged at them, waiting for a reply. Fingers pointed at Hakeem, and he pointed at Amelia. She gasped, realizing, "Nigga, I know you're lying. I saw you on the toilet, stinking up the bathroom, messing up some sea salt chips." She bopped her head in disbelief. "You owe me a new bag of chips," I commented, poking his chest, and walked past out the door.

"Oh yeah, before I forget," Amelia projected her voice, clasping her hands together to get our attention. "Today, we're gonna go to the mall and get an outfit for a party." I let out a chuckle, knowing damn well I wasn't planning to go. "Don't even try it, Siya, 'cause you're going. We let you slide last year, but this year you're going to every single party." Amelia waved her acrylic nails up and down at me.

"First of all, I did go to a party last year, so don't even be like that," I said, giving a slight eye roll and smile as I walked out of the school parking lot and onto the campus. "Girl, for like 20 minutes, all I know is we finna turn up, and you gonna be there," Jela did a little dance on Hakeem. Pulling into the parking lot shaming Hakeem for his horrible parking. We all stopped after hearing my name being called, turning around as our eyes landed on Taz. He was leaning on the hood of a Hellcat, giving a little wave for us to come over. "Girl, Hellcats SRTs," Amelia nudged me. As I walked over, I felt him eyeing me down, getting flustered, I stared at the ground.

I stayed with Taz, walking around campus and whatnot until it was time for me to go to my next class, which he was glad to walk me to. His class wasn't as far away from mine, so he offered to take me somewhere for lunch.

As class dismissed, I took longer to pack, making me the last to leave. Exiting the class across the hall, I saw Taz leaning against the wall, on his phone. "Ready to go, mama?" he put his phone in his pocket and pulled out his keys. "Yeah, where do you want to go?" I asked, adjusting the strap of the tote bag on my shoulder. "Mm, anywhere you wanna go. Here, let me hold this for you," Taz took the bag from my hands and threw it around his shoulder.

Rubbing my imaginary beard, "Hmm, how 'bout we go to Chipotle?" I looked back at him for his reaction. He didn't say anything, just nodded and opened the passenger door for me, putting my bag in the back. The interior was black with flashes of red and clean; I wasn't as surprised because Taz looked like a clean guy.

"Here's the aux, lemme hear what you got." I searched through my playlist and decided to play "Kevin's Heart" by J. Cole. I was vibing to it, bopping and mumbling the lyrics, looking out the window. "My girl, she got a diploma," Taz rapped along to the lyrics, pointing his thumb over to me as he rapped the part, "she got wife written all over."

Chipotle wasn't too far from campus, and we chose to dine in. I got a rice bowl with chips on the side, and Taz got a thick burrito. We sat there enjoying our meal, and I wouldn't lie, the vibes were there.

There wasn't a dull moment in our conversation, and I learned he was a messy eater. Just as we were done with our food, I flipped the conversation and got on the topic of his tattoos. One that stood out to me was the one on the side of his neck, two baby angels with a date below it. I didn't want to bring it up, knowing it could be a sensitive topic, so I asked about a different one.

 I didn't want to bring it up, knowing it could be a sensitive topic, so I asked about a different one

~any thoughts?

~sorry for the short chapter

~i hope you guys are liking it so far i know its a bit boring