013

Excuse any errors

Excuse any errors.

It was getting closer to noon when I received a text from Taz, instructing me to wear something nice. As I raided my closet after doing my hair and makeup, I got another text indicating that he was outside, prompting me to rush even more. I quickly applied some lip gloss and fixed anything that seemed wrong before rushing out the door. Taz was waiting to open the door for me, as he always did, and I got in.

"So where are we going?" I questioned. "Just to this museum to take some photos; you did say you wanted something to post," he replied, turning towards me. 'Damn, he really listens to what I say,' I thought as I plugged my phone into the aux.

The museum he took me to was much closer than I expected. On the way, we stopped for Starbucks. To my surprise, Taz had a digital camera that took some really good pictures. I always enjoyed my time with Taz, but this made me question if it was a date or something of that sort. I didn't want to overthink the matter, causing it to be awkward, so I simply enjoyed my time while it lasted.

➿➿

Before I knew it, time passed by fast, and the sun was setting. "Hey, let's do a TikTak," I said, propping my phone against a stand. It was the one TikTok where the girl spun around while the guy came in and picked her up, and they spun together, synced to some Billie Eilish sound, 'you better lock your phone.' After explaining what to do, I warned him about what would happen if he dropped me. "What will happen?" he asked. "Fuck around and find out," I replied, setting the timer.

It took a couple of tries to actually get it right. On the last attempt, we nailed it, and even after the clip ended, he still held me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms clung around his neck. After our laughter wore off, staring into his eyes for a bit, I thought about leaning in for a kiss but held myself back. Letting me down, I went to look at the clip and saved it in my drafts. "Ready to go?" I asked, slipping on my bag. He nodded, taking my bag for me.

"Wait, my feet hurt, carry me, please," I stopped to sit on a bench. He smiled, shaking his head, helping me take off my heels and placing them in a shopping bag with space in it.

As we walked back to the car, I laid my head on his shoulder, whispering sweet nothings in his ear. "You smell really nice today," I said, getting another whiff of his scent. He chuckled, and I took that as a reply.

The car ride back to the house was filled with music, and I sang along with the lyrics. Taz helped me bring my bags in, leaving them by the front door. Sadly, it was time for Taz to go, and I gave him one last hug, getting another whiff of his cologne. "I'll see you later, ok mama," he said before closing the front door.

Before heading to where Amelia and Jela were, I undressed, showered, and so on. After finishing, I completed a poem I had been working on not too long ago. Safe to say, this poem was a bit special. "Heyhey," I said entering the room and closing the door behind me. "What's up, girl? Where have you been?" Jela said, making room for me on the bed. We talked about what we had been up to recently, and then I remembered.

"Oh, before I forget, Saturday night, I'm going to the poetry club, so I can't do movie night," I explained. "Well, we might as well do it now," Amelia said, pulling out her projector. All agreeing, we ended up watching every Spiderman movie in order.

"Okay, which Spider-Man y'all picking: Toby Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland?" I asked, getting their attention. "For sure Andrew, but the younger version," Amelia said, pulling out an edit from The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

"You're right, actually, 'cause he had no reason to be looking that submissive," I agreed. Jela changed the topic and asked me about me and Taz. "Mm, see, I don't really know. I think I have a crush on him, and I plan on saying something," I said, losing eye contact.

"Since we're on the topic about guys, what's good with you and Tiny?" I said, jerking my head toward Amelia. "Girl, boo, not you changing the topic, but we're cool. He took me on a little date or whateva," she said, giggling. We sat there, just chatting and doing girl talk as one would.

 We sat there, just chatting and doing girl talk as one would

~any thoughts?

~cute little photo date