Dancing in One Direction - Part 12

Part 12

Okay so the next morning when I wake up, the boys are still here. Turns out Meabh's threats about them staying were no use because they all fell asleep with us watching the DVD.

I wake up with my hand still entwined in Harry's, my head level with his bare chest. I gently slide my hand out of his drowsy grasp, when I notice that Louis and Greta and Emma are awake. I'm hoping none of them saw anything when I notice that they seem to be too preoccupied. They're whispering something and pointing at Aimee, who is lying, still asleep, in Niall's arms. Something about the way they're lying reminds me of Harry and I, and that's when I realise that they must be together. Wait. Is Aimee the reason Niall broke up with Chloe?

I sit up and Louis looks over at me, putting his finger to his lips, a mischievous smile on his face that tells me he's up to no good. I can see the other two grinning behind him. He l looks out over the expanse of sleeping bodies lying about the floor in front of us, before clearing his throat and shouting 'WAKIE WAKIE!!!!!' so loudly that the motionless bodies only moments before all pop up at the same time in fright. The domino effect causes Laura to jump and make Zayn, who was cradling her in his arms affectionately, receive a dig in the gut from her elbow, causing him to clutch his stomach in pain.

Liam, who was holding Meabh in a similar position, also sat up too quickly, and because he was lying slightly under Meabh's bed, he whacks his forehead with a thump against the frame. Harry beside me sits up sharply so that he's sitting beside me, a shocked expression on his cute, sleepy face, while Niall and Aimee, both sit up, then guiltily spring apart from each other as though they've been caught at the scene of a crime.

'You idiot!!' a grumpy Liam says, throwing a pillow at Louis with one hand while clutching his forehead with the other. Zayn slumps back into his laying position again, hand over his head, while Louis, Emma and Greta laugh at everyone's annoyed remarks and expressions.

'Morning sleepy head', I say quietly to Harry, laughing at his curly bed head which, added with his confused and still half asleep expression, makes him even more adorable.

'Morning. Your bed head is cute.' he says, almost reading my mind as I think the same about his. 'It suits you.' His lopsided grin makes my heart melt. I reach up and feel that my hair is sticking out at different angles that could no way be flattering.

'Ohmygod. What are you all still doing here?' Meabh says, staring at the boys in horror. She checks her phone. 'Oh god, my Dad comes home in like 10 minutes. You all have to leave. Now!' she says, quickly standing up, pulling Liam to his feet, kicking Zayn in the side lightly and throwing a cushion at Niall as he lies back down with a groan. A worried look is etched on her face.

I stand up too, pulling Harry with me, and I help get the rest of the boys up and out. We decide to sneak them out them out the back in case Meabh's Dad sees them leave as he pulls up out the front, so we all stand at the back door, pushing them away and waving them off.

'So Aimee,' Greta says casually, 'What's happening with you and Niall then?'. We all look at Aimee, but before she can say a thing her rosy red cheeks give her away.

'Well...' she says, embarrassed until the chatter box she is catches up. 'We're together and it's great and I really like him and I wanted to tell you but it was a secret and he's soo sweet and...' she rambles on for a while like that and everyone tells her how happy they are for her. Then Meabh says that we should all go grab some cereal, so everyone heads into the kitchen, but I grab Aimee before she goes anywhere, and wait until it's just the two of us in the room before I talk.

'So Aimee, when did you and Niall first start going out then?' I ask trying to sound curious. 'Because the last time I checked, he only broke up with Chloe a few days ago.'