A friend walks in on you two

"Come on!" I tell Hailee as I drag us both upstairs, leaving the party going on downstairs. 

"Babe, where are we going?" she ask me. 

"Upstairs" I tell her as we reach the first bedroom on the left and get inside. 

As soon as we're in it, I take Hailee by surprise by slamming her on the door, closing it. I start to kiss her neck passionately, locking her in place with both of my hands on her waist. I hear her breathe heavily at my actions before she speaks up. 

"Ba-Baby. What are you doing?" she asks me, stuttering as I continue to kiss her neck, inhaling her amazing scent. I pull away and look at her right in the eyes, noticing how her brown orbs have now become almost completely black.

"I want you. I want you so bad. Right now. I couldn't keep just looking at your astonishing body anymore. I need to touch you." I tell her, still keeping the intense eye contact. 

"Then I want you too" she replies. Without hesitating, she pulls herself away from the door and kisses me passionately, pushing me until I reach the bed. My legs hit the edge of the mattress making me fall on it. I instantly crawl back until I reach the top of the bed, waiting for Hailee. 

"You're so hot" she tells me before immediately getting on top of me, now both of us breathing heavily in each other's mouths. She starts kissing me again before I pull away, our lips still touching.

"I want to take this top off you. I want to see your beautiful body, I want to touch it." I say to her quietly before feeling her hips moving on mine, making both of us release soft moans into each other's mouths. 

"Then take it off me, my love" she replies to me. Without hesitating, I slid her fancy shirt over her head and throw it somewhere in the room before she brings my face closer by my neck, making us resume our intense kissing. 

A few minutes later, Hailee's now plumped lips detach from mine before she speaks. "I want to see your body too baby. Take it off for me" she tells me. I follow her demand and take off my shirt before throwing it somewhere else in the room, just like I did for hers. 

By now, we're both half naked and I use this opportunity to cup one of Hailee's still covered breasts. My unpredictable action leads to Hailee moaning softly in my mouth, before closing the gap and resuming the deep kiss we started sharing before.

I move my lips from her mouth to her neck quickly, making her head turn, giving me all the space I need to give her the best treatments. 

"My God, baby" she quietly moans out to me, creating a wave of arousal that travels all the way to my core. I spend the next minute sucking and licking her neck, giving her purple hickies all around her neck. All with no mercy.

"Please, baby. Take everything off, completely. Now. I want to feel you. I need to feel you" she then whispers in my mouth before resuming the intense kissing. A kiss where our lips move against each other as if both of our lives depend on that it.

By now, I can barely think due to the intense feeling in my core that Hailee's giving me as she's still moving her hips on mine, only harder this time, creating such pleasure for the both of us that we never thought was possible.

I unclip her bra and she pulls away, letting me take it off her before throwing it beside the bed. 

I look at her now beautiful bare chest before speaking. 

"You're really the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You're simply perfect. I can't believe you're mine." I tell her before I immediately attach my lips to her right nipple, sucking on it intensely, making her throw her head back.

The moans she lets out at my actions are unholy. I spend the next few minutes giving each breast the same treatment, making her release small moans the whole time. 

I reattach my lips to hers, putting both of my arms on her hips under her skirt, helping her move her hips on mine, creating friction in all the good places for the both of us.

As we kiss intensely, we let out louder moans from time to time, ones that we cannot bare to keep quiet anymore.

Just as things were about to get really spicy, I hear the bedroom door opening before seeing our friend Jess appearing behind it. 

"Oh my God!" I say as I flip Hailee and I around so that I'm blocking her from Jess, who's still in the doorframe, in shock. 

"The fuck! Guys we were looking for you! Jesus, for God's sake! I can't believe it!" she says as she leaves and closes the door behind her, still swearing as she walks away.

"Fuck" I say quietly as I lay my head in the crook of Hailee's neck, her still in shock as well. 

"That didn't just happen" she says laughing. 

"Yeah, yeah. It did. Jesus, Jess" I say, laughing too. 

"Guess we need to go back downstairs" Hailee tells me before giving me a small kiss on the lips and making her way out of bed as I lay on my back, not wanting to get up.

"Or we could resume where we left off" I tell her with a grin as I lay on my elbows, still laid down.

"I promise, we'll resume where we left off later. Now, Jess is right. We should enjoy the party" she says as she makes her way to me.

"Come on" she then says and gives me her hand to take, which I do, sighing. 

We both dress up before exiting the bedroom. Thanks Jess.