a special vacation

A/N: helloo guys!! this is just a small reminder to give requests when you have some! Otherwise, enjoy!

*warnings: fluff

________________

Hailee's pov:

We're sitting outside right by the pool, enjoying the wonderful weather with margaritas while talking about our one special plan for the next few weeks. It's right in the middle of our summer vacation, so we've got all the time we need to rest and to have fun together.

My girlfriend y/n has been talking about renting a house in Broad Beach for days now, to be closer to the ocean. What a great idea, I never thought of it. It'd be making our summer vacation the most romantic vacation ever. Just imagine, both of us alone, waking up every day side by side, right by the beach. Being able to enjoy even more some drinks and hot weather, but with sand and water. We've been planning it since yesterday and, of course, I couldn't say no.

The house actually belongs to her cousin, and it's a house only made for renting and parties, which is just what we need. We only had to contact him, tell him what we wished for and he directly accepted, saying that it was ours until august 27th. That gives us about a month until we'll have to get back to our normal working lives, and it's just perfect. Indeed it was fast and easy, but her cousin's the boss, he deals with everything that has to do with this house. What can I say, we just got lucky on this one.

We've been packing and preparing for 2 and a half hours now, making sure that we brought all we needed for a whole month. Y/n's busy preparing the food and everything else downstairs when I'm packing both of our suitcases up in our room. I'm just closing them when I hear a knock on the door.

"Are you ready to leave? I just finished putting everything in the car." she tells me, opening the door.

"Yeah I just finished! But did you really do everything by yourself? I could have helped you, you know?" I reply.

" Oh bubba don't worry, I put the food and everything else in bags so it wasn't that hard to carry. We don't have to bring that much stuff, we already have everything where we're going!" she responds to me.

"Alright, perfect then! Can you please help me to bring one of the suitcases in the car?" I ask.

"Of course, let's go!" she says.

Once we put everything in the car, we're ready to leave. I put some music on from my phone and we start our drive to what I call Paradise.

y/n's pov:

We just finished getting everything inside the house. It's just beautiful. It's a big 2 floors modern beach house, with a view directly on the beach. From where we're located, there isn't too much people, so we've kinda got a whole beach to ourselves.

"Alright bae let's leave that here, we'll finish it all later. Do you want to come and walk on the beach with me, enjoy our first sunset here together?" I ask her, she answers automatically with a smile followed by the cutest giggle.

"Of course baby, let's go." she replies taking my hand in hers and jogging to the beach, bringing me with her. We both run until we're right by the water, our feet right in the sand. I stop running but she continues for a few seconds until she's in the water, before turning around with the prettiest smile.

 I stop running but she continues for a few seconds until she's in the water, before turning around with the prettiest smile

Her black beach dress just floating with the wind and the look that she's giving me only gives me instant butterflies.

How beautiful she looks right now. I'm the luckiest.

She runs back right in my arms with the cutest of laughs, proving that she's enjoying the moment at her fullest. Just a second after, I lift her up just a bit, hugging her and turning us around. She only replies with the loudest laugh, which always stays the best music to my ears.

I gently put her down and we start walking normally on the beach, both enjoying the moment completely. The way that the sun reflects on the waves is just magical, but mostly my girlfriend right beside me. She turns her head and sees me staring directly at her in admiration.

While looking at my beautiful girl, I notice some wonderful colors behind her before realizing that it's the most amazing sunset I've ever seen

(look at the cover picture)

"Hey baby, look" I tell her, pointing at the sea. She turns around and gasps at the view.

"Now that's what we call a sunset" she replies right after. I come and hug her from behind, putting my arms around her waist while kissing her cheek. She holds me close to her and rests her head on mine while we both cherish this moment together. It certainly won't be the last.