first time cuddling

NA: heyy you guyss!! i'm back, finally!! hope you've all been well, now enjoy this part!

warnings*: fluff

________________

y/n's pov:

"Alright you guys, let's choose where we'll sleep even though the beds are all similar" Florence tells us all. We just arrived at the hotel in which we'll be staying until tomorrow. We're having a gang trip and we all took the same room so it'll be less expensive. I'll say that it's more of a suite than a hotel room, i've never been in a hotel room that big.

"I'm taking this one, definitely!" Taylor says jumping like a maniac on the first bed, making me giggle. Typical.

Florence goes to put her things on the second bed closest to the door, leaving the last bed as an option. There's only one problem; There's three beds and we're four in total. Oh they had a plan doing that.

"You don't mind sharing a bed with me y/n, do you?" Hailee asks me with THE look that makes me blush every time. I've been crushing on Hailee for about a year now and things recently began to get more spicy. By that I mean constant flirting (mostly Hailee) and more hugs than you normally get in a friendship.

"Euh I- n-no not at all" I reply in the dumbest way possible. Of course I don't mind, I've been dreaming of sleeping in the same bed as my crush for months now. Florence and Taylor share a look but then try to act as if they didn't know what was happening. I saw everything, but pretend that I didn't.

About ten minutes later, we all prepare to get ready for bed in the bathroom while Taylor's unsurprisingly making a big mess on the counter with the toothpaste. She sneezes as loudly as a car horn and leaves the room like nothing happened. That girl's the funniest person I know without even trying.

Florence left the room many seconds ago, leaving Hailee and I alone in the bathroom. As I'm almost done brushing my teeth, I see Hailee in the mirror leaning on me from behind and putting her head on my shoulder. Even if I'm panicking on the inside, I act as if everything was normal.

"You alright?" I ask her while putting my toothbrush back in it's case, her still leaned on me. She replies with a small nod.

"I have a headache since this morning" she says.

"Alright let's go to sleep then, you'll feel much better" I tell her smiling.

We both make our way out and get in bed, sighing of comfort once we're on the cosy mattress.

"Night guys" I say, only getting a response from Florence because Taylor's probably already asleep.

*snort*  Yep.

I turn off the lights and get back under the covers. I feel Hailee move slightly closer to me.

"Hey I'm cold" she quietly says, her hand delicately grabbing my arm. I turn my body to be facing her and she automatically turns around, her back facing me. I put my arm around her waist and she puts hers on mine, intertwining our fingers. She slowly scoots her body into mine and I help her by pulling her closer to me so she can be the small spoon. She moves her hips making her butt push even more on my hips, making us impossibly close to one another. God she's a tease.

My head is resting on hers as I breathe her wonderful smell, relaxing my whole body in a single inhale. I'll be honest when I'll say that I like the position that we're both in at the moment.

"You better now?" I ask her in a whisper, brushing my thumb across her hand.

"Mhm" she responds, pulling even more on my arm so I can be as close to her as possible. I'm not gonna lie, I find this incredibly cute.We both fall asleep a couple of minutes later, cuddling and holding each other close.