𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟓-- 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

Syriauna looked up from her tablet to see Ethan on his phone turned on his side. she was hyper and very bored. ethan lazily watched his phone thinking she wasn't awake. but you could also tell he was fatigued. "Ethan, can we go on a drive? I'm bored and want something to eat," she asked as she fed her toca child.

"no, I don't feel like driving, plus there's frozen pizza downstairs," he responded as he continued to watch his phone. her eyebrows furrowed, what made him think that the queen would want frozen pizza?

"but I don't want pizza... i want canes," she frowned as she spooned him.

"you just had canes, youn want zaxby's?"

"no,"

"chick-fil-a?"

"nuh-uh"

"texas roadhouse?"

"no."

"pizza ranch?"

"noo."

"mcdonalds?"

"no,"

"this is the last time you getting canes, you eat that shit to much,"

syri nodded knowing he was lying. "the keys are on my desk and my wallet is with it," notti wiped his nose and continued to scroll on his phone. "i don't even have my license, notti,"

"you got a permit?"

"no,"

"ask dd to take you then,"

"But I want you to come..." notti rolled his eyes and stretched out his body. "you're very needy," he spoke as he shoved his keys and his wallet in his sweatpants pocket. "I couldn't care less, let's go," she spoke as she slid on her cargo skirt, and her black graphic tee. she fixed her glasses as she slid on her black tasman slippers. "the keys are right there, just grab my wallet on the way out," he wiped his nose and looked back right down at his phone.

he shook his head in disapproval as he opened her passenger door, she buckled her seat belt as he pulled the gearshift. the metallic gray scat pack sped to Canes; they finally pulled into the parking lot causing syri to smile in approval. she always got whatever she wanted when she was with ethan.

"hi welcome to canes, what can I get you?" the lady spoke as she looked at syri. syri looked at ethan waiting for him to answer for her. "she wants the kids combo, with a large Dr. Pepper, and 2 slices of texas toast." he looked up from his phone to grab his wallet out his pockets.

"total is 6.48, at the counter," she spoke ringing them up. they walked to the car with the canes.

"ethan can i eat ?" syri asked and looked out of the window. "baby no, cus if you drop something imma be mad," he spoke as he kept his eyes on the road. "please, ill be careful i promise,"

"you lucky i lo- like you enough to let you eat in my car," he spoke before he caught himself slip.

"we should do something today, me and Eryka have been wanting to go to the drive-in cinema around the corner, its every Saturday at i think 10," syriauna picked at her freshly done nails as she looked out the window.

"we probably can go, lemme talk to ddot and nem before tho," he stopped at the red light checking his phone,"

"ok, but i still want to do some things beforehand, we need to go grocery shopping, Nike outlets, outlets in general, and i want to get my boba also, so we have a pretty busy day," she said as she bit the corner of her lip.

"wtmm you talk so proper," ethan laughed as he took a bite out of her toast. she gave him a stank face before he spoke up again, "but you make it cute,"