𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟖- 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 _______

_______

"jelly beann! remember you gotta pack for ya cheer comp tomorrow so don't make no plans." my mommy spoke with her thick Portuguese accent.

"okay mommy!" i yelled as i walked out the door and headed to the bus stop with Solomon behind.

_____

i was sitting in this loud ass bus with one AirPods in as eryka tried to convince me to become a school cheerleader.

"jelly bean, bro it's just cheerleading and you know how to flip and shit," eryka begged as the bus bumped up and down.

"you know that ain't what i do ery, i already have a comp tomorrow." i spoke and crossed my arms.

"it can beee, just please?" eryka begged and she linked arms with her best friend.

"alright, i guess," i caved in as me and eryka walked hand in hand with the boys behind us.

"i brought you clothes just in case you said yesss!" eryka squealed making me, best friend smile and giggle.

i held on to one of the straps on the white north face backpack. i was contemplating on how to fix my schedule. how am i supposed to do all star cheer and school cheer. the practices and shit be confusing as mf.

the first 4 periods were good. and then there was lunch. i hated lunch, i hated school food with all my heart. that was until i seen ethan walk in with chick- fil- a. *insert nail biting emoji* .

"ethan, whatchu doin in here? don't you have b lunch?" i smiled and sat my things at a secluded lunch table. "baby, i wanna eat lunch wit uuu," ethan hugged me as we swayed once more.