𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟐- 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒_________

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
_________

saturday, december 19, 2023ᥫ᭡

"bro, pass the fuckin' ball!" ddot voiced boomed through the headset. the boys we're currently playing 2k. Ethan's phone blared in his pants.

"bruh, who the fuck— oh hey baby. whatchu need?" he took a deep breath and scratched his head. he was lowkey irritated, but he loved her so bad.

"we should all hang out right now," she rustled through the phone as it pointed to the ceiling as he walked into the bathroom. "point ya camera up, baby," Ethan cleared his throat as he looked in the bathroom mirror."we can eat and shit or have a sleepover ." he shrugged.

"mamãe, meus amigos podem dormir aqui?" she asked as she combed through her brown, curly hair.

"baeyuhhh, should i do French braids or should i straighten itt," that caught his attention fasttt. "whatchu say?" he asked and raised his eyebrows. "i said... French braids, or straight.." she said as she brushed out her hair. "before that," he said.

"i ain't say nun before dat, ethannn." she whined. "we should both do frenchbraids and be twins. we would be so cute!" she squealed as she applied her curl cream.

"baby, ion know hadda braid," he spoke as he tied his hair up inna high ponytail. "lemme teach youu," she smiled. "nah— bae pleaseeeee," she dragged. This time he heard it "yo nahh, you playin right na," he smiled. this nigga was geeked asl, she finally called him something other than his gov.

she flashed her braces causing the boy to turn a slight pink. he quickly 'dropped his phone' and rustled to pick it up.

timeskip ᥫ᭡!
12:23pm, syriaunas home ᥫ᭡.