𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟏- 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒?!

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟏 𝐎𝐅

 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐙________

________

thursday, december 12th 2023ᥫ᭡

she fucking forgave him. it wasn't supposed to go like this. she was supposed to be pissed and cut off all communication wit him. but it's okay cus I got something for her ass.

I slowly approached ethan and his friends. "what..?" he sat there with a mug. "we needa talk. now." I demanded as I crossed my arms. He rolled his eyes and stood up.

"so, she forgave you?" I questioned and quirked my eyebrows. "bro, why is that yo business. always
ruining shit fa niggas." he spoke shaking his head.

"okay, but why would you fuck me then run right back to her..? that's really disrespectful." i spoke glancing at my shoes.

"bro, i told you, it was a one time thing. it was a mistake." he motioned to me. i laughed and looked at the ground. "its not a mistake if you keep doing it ethan,"

"notti." he corrected me as he leaned against the wall. "just admit it, you want me and not her. i mean look at her! she literally has fucking braces!" i explained as he rolled his eyes.

"bro! i don't want you! get that shit through ya head bro," his voice slowly rose as he hit his fist in his hand repeatedly.

"oh," i spoke as i grabbed my things and walked over to the relationship breaking bitch, syri. "yo, syriauna!" i spoke as i approached her.

"what..?" she turned around and squinted her eyebrows. "we needa talk, i know we aren't on the best of terms but its good for you to know this." i informed her as we walked into the girls bathroom.

we stood in the handicap stall as i was ready to ruin their relationship for good. "wanna hit?" i asked as i took out my kart. "sure?" she grabbed the kart as I began to explain to her about how she was a bet and their whole relationship was a lie.