𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟔 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐎𝐅

#✰✰✰𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 _______

#✰✰✰
𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
_______

It was finally Friday, today was the art exhibition on the great lawn out front. All the students of Earhart Academy were attending the upcoming exhibition/ assembly during 5th period today.

Syriauna tapped her pencil on the table in the back of the classroom. Tons of chatter and interactions were happening between the children as she sat back with her AirPods in the corner. isolated.

it was her language arts hour, aka 3/4 block. She was good at language arts. she was one of the 2 students in advanced language arts. she began to play with her hair, tying many small knots in her hair that she'd dread to take out in the future. she just couldn't help herself.

"yo, stop doin that," Ethan stopped Syriauna from making many more knots in her freshly straightened, brunette hair. She moved her hands away from her hair and started to pick on the skin on her nails.

He noticed how she always had weird ways to cope with her anxiety, picking with her skin, tying knots in her hair, biting or picking at her nails. anything to keep her from embarrassing herself.

She began to play with the beaded bracelet on her wrist, until... it snapped. she mentally facepalmed herself and looked around to make sure nobody noticed.

No one looked. She looked back down at the desk full of beads until a slender hand was placed in front of her with a beaded bracelet in it. The string material was hard to break so therefore you could play with it.

she sent a small smile to the older boy and placed the band on her wrist. The lesson was on studying the writing process with a focus on sentence structure and variety, paragraph development, editing and essay formats.