𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓- 𝐍.𝐎

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆

 "IM TALKING ABOUT A REALLL SHIT BOMB," Khalil stated as he looked around

"IM TALKING ABOUT A REALLL SHIT BOMB," Khalil stated as he looked around. And that's when Syriauna walked up the stairs.

"Shit, she's perfect." Ddot smirked as he turned to Notti with laughter laced in his voice.

Everyone bursted into laughter as Notti grew irritated. "No, anyone but her. Not Syriauna Baker." Ethan huffed

"Dude, she's got glasses and a ponytail... there ain't no way she could be prom queen."

Syriauna Baker, an aspiring artist who is outcast by her classmates for wearing glasses, a ponytail and paint-covered overalls; and Ethan Reyes, the all-American football star who makes a foolish bet to turn Syriauna into prom queen and win 200 bucks. Is what was all a bet for 200 bucks turn into love?

Syriauna set all her items down on the table in the art room

Syriauna set all her items down on the table in the art room. Her acrylics paints sat there, color-coded, same for her brushes. The empty canvas sat in front of her with a tint from the sun shining on it. She dipped her brush in the paint and it was like it was nobody else but her in the room.

Until, she felt a presence beside her causing her to turn her head. "Hey," notti spoke with an innocent smile.

"Hi.?" Syriauna began to blink at the boy. "Do you need anything?" She studied the older boy.

"Damn, a nigga can't say hello?" A light mug crept up on Syriauna's face.

"What do you want...?"

"I'm Ethan. I just wanted to say ya art is interesting," the boy continuously stared at the girl as she picked on the skin on her fingers

"I'm—"Syriauna, I know." Ethan cut the girl off as her eyebrow rose in confusion.

"No, I mean I've heard of you before.!" Ethan began to grow nervous. He'd never been nervous about a girl before. He felt like maybe it was the bet eating at his soul.

Syriauna hummed understanding what he meant. She knew she was popular, but not in a good way. Ethan studied the drawing some more as Syriauna pushed the glasses back onto her face.

He examined her side profile. She definitely had potential, Ethan thought as he turned his face back to the canvas.

A was a girl, she looked silenced..? A tear droplet slid down her cheek. Ethan finally went back to his seat by his friends.

"So, how'd it go?" Dd asked as he glanced at the girl from time to time. "It went real good. Ethan smirked as he peered at the girl once more. "I mean, why wouldn't a weird bitch like her fall in love wit me?" Ethan dapped his friends as snickers came from the group every once in a while.

! 'CAST LIST' !

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑ᥫ᭡ !  '"The weirdo," 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐎-𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍  🇧🇷🇪🇬𝟓-𝟏𝟗-𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗 ᥫ᭡  vc- FLOMILLI

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑ᥫ᭡ ! '
"The weirdo," 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐎-𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍  🇧🇷🇪🇬
𝟓-𝟏𝟗-𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗 ᥫ᭡ vc- FLOMILLI

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑ᥫ᭡ !  '"The weirdo," 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐎-𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍  🇧🇷🇪🇬𝟓-𝟏𝟗-𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗 ᥫ᭡  vc- FLOMILLI

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ᥫ᭡ !
"the player" 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐎-𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 🇪🇬🇩🇴
𝟏-𝟏𝟕-𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

Everyone vc y'all can chose
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
_______________
𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐳
𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐳
𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬