𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏; 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏- '𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐒'

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 _______

_______

Syriauna picked at her lunch, staring at the re-fried beans on her navy blue lunch tray. The bell rang as everyone migrated to their classes. she straightened out her tan cargo pants as she threw away her tray. 

She sat back at her table, alone. She liked being alone, why be with someone who doesn't know how to treat you instead of treating yourself? She put on her Airpod Max as she hummed Jocelyn Flores by xxxtentacion. 

she sat in the back of the class with her head down listening to her playlist. She was writing in her science notes when a slight tap on her shoulder made her jolt a bit, no one talked to her. "we're partners," Ethan stared at her waiting for her to scooch over. "Oh Sorry," she said in a whisper just enough so he could hear her. She scooched over a bit and moved the headphones off one ear. 

he sat down and opened his science notebook and his laptop. on the cover of his notebook were drawings of skeletons, hearts, eyes, everything you could imagine.. "you like art?" syri whispered giving direct eye contact. "no shit," ethan rolled his eyes causing her to look back at her work, not letting out a single peep. 

"ok so the project is on the prothallium theorem," he spoke as she nodded her head. "we have to make a poster or a vision board on it," he spoke as she nodded again. she walked up to the teacher's desk to grab a cardboard box and walked back to the shared table. ethan typed away on his phone as she cut up pieces of cardboard. "are you gonna do any work?" she asked him turning to look at him

"yea just gimme a sec," he waved her off before doing his streaks showing syri in the picture. she rolled her eyes and held her knees up to her chest as she looked for inspos from pinterest on her big blue 5th gen ipad. he looked at her ipad every once and a while as he cut out the organism stickers syriauna drew. he thought she was a surprisingly good artist , but he wasn't ever gonna say that.

The bell rang causing everyone to get up, ethan wrote his number and address on a yellow sticky note before sticking it on her notebook it had "we'll work on the project at mine, Thursday 4pm,"

It was the end of the day, and Syriauna walked through the hallway with her backpack hanging on one shoulder. *BOOM* she was shoved into a locker causing her glasses to drop. As she tried to grab them the sound of glass crunching was heard right in front of her.

"Watch where your going, you little bitch," Tamara spoke as her goons bursted in to laughter. Syriauna picked up her things as she rolled her eyes and dusted off her tan strawberry shortcake shit and her tan converse.

Tamara and her friends, Rihanna, Michelle, and Tierra followed her outside the door. Syriauna began to speed walk to her father's car. Until, Tamara pushed her in the mud. "oops! maybe wear a different choice of clothes next time" Tamara and her goons giggle as everyone looked and laughed.