45

Metallix Y/n: Question from KoopaGhostKing59. To Mecha Y/n: Two questions, 1. Have you ever thought about sonic and the others and 2. Have you met Infinite y/n yet or is he an enemy

Mecha Sonic Y/n: I-... I miss them all deeply... Even Eggman to a degree, though not nearly as much as the others. Truthfully, if I ever got the opportunity, I'd go back. If only for a moment, so I could apologize... I should've been a better protector-

Metallix Y/n: Alright me, listen here. You tried your hardest. It's not your fault Metal and Eggman wanted to vent their frustrations out on you and the other Scrapniks when you just wanted a peaceful life. And about the Master Emerald thing? Knuckles would forgive ya in a heartbeat if he saw how much you changed.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: R-right... thanks Metallix.

Metallix Y/n: Don't sweat it little bro.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: As for the second question... I was not aware of there being an Infinite Y/n among us.

Regigigas Y/n: Allow me to explain. Those of you who've been with us the longest may remember faces like Lost Silver Y/n and MX Y/n right? Well those two and a few others work in the studio. Infinite Y/n and Hoopa Y/n manage the visual effects here at AlphaSaph Studios while MX Y/n handles the script writing.

Red Y/n: "Mecha's still new here though, compared to the rest of us. So he's still getting used to the place."

Gaster Y/n: We... MAY have upscaled a little from the Discord server we used at the start of the QnA. Thank you for the question.