Holiday special- Christmas with the Y/n's (and Gamma)

We see the bois decorating a giant Christmas tree, with moderate difficulty. Mecha Sonic Y/n Is leading the project while Gaster Y/n puts the finishing touches on his world-famous neapolitan marble cake.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Steady... Steadyyy... A little to the left!

Star Dream Y/n: Got it!

Star Dream Y/n places the star on top while Dust Y/n puts some Dark Energon baubles on the tree, for the extra glow. Error Y/n carries in a bunch of finely stitched stockings.

Error Y/n: The stockings are all sewn together, like you asked.

Mecha Sonic Y/n): Good work Error. Gamma, help him hang them over the fireplace. Zero!

02 Y/n: Yes?

Mecha Sonic Y/n): Can you go into the kitchen and check on the turkey? I don't want a repeat of last year's dinner where it exploded as I was taking it out the oven *glares at Dust Y/n*

Dust Y/n: What? You DON'T put explosives in your Christmas turkey to cook it thoroughly?

Gaster Y/n: You did WHAT!?

Gaster Y/n throws a spoon, hitting his Dust Sans counterpart in the head and knocking him down with a tiny Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp flying around his head in circles.

Magolor Y/n: Aaaaand, that should do it! The decorations out the front are done!

Mecha Sonic Y/n goes outside and sees a giant neon sign that says "Magolor da best. Also, merry Christmas". He facepalms.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Your blatant narcissism aside, great job.

Gaster Y/n: The cake is almost prepared.

02 Y/n: Good news, the turkey's fine.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Excellent. Now we're all set for the holiday special!

Shockwave Y/n: The camera's been rolling this entire time.

...

Mecha Sonic Y/n: WHAT!? But we planned for the special to be next week!

Shockwave Y/n: I know. I just thought it would be logical to do it while we know the network is stable. Anyway...

Everyone: Happy holidays!!!