4

Gaster Y/n: So... Void Walkers are entities born from a person absorbing Void Energy... Fascinating. And they're beings of pure power. Thank you, shadowsans087. This will help in my research immensely.

Star Dream Y/n: Yo Mecha. We got one for you here. From Sonic3399: "Here's my question for Mecha Sonic Y/n: Did you know about an AU where Sonic is Eggman's delivery boy and was technically raised by him?"

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Wait what? PFFF HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M NEVER LETTING HIM LIVE THIS DOWN! That is the BEST thing I've heard all week! Is it "Sonic Skyline" by any chance!? HAHAHAHA!

Magolor Y/n: Okay, that IS pretty funny!

Dust Y/n: Sucks to be him! Hehehe... Thanks for the question Sonic3399. Next one!

Void Y/n: Hey, this guy has a question for each of us! ketchup-man-sans asks:

For Gaster Y/n: Do you know if other you's exist? I mean it would be possible if you were erased and scattered across time and space.

For Dust/Murder Y/n: Where are you from? I don't think I've seen you around before. You seem... Familiar... But there's something different.

For Mecha Sonic Y/n: Favorite waifu? If you can't choose one (either due to them 'bout to brawl in the corner because so or some other reason) who can you relate to the most?

For Red Y/n: Favorite pokemon of all time? Could either be one you have now, you want, or you had in the past.

For everyone: Who's more innocent? Magolor or Void Y/n?

For everyone again: Which of all of you do you think is the most unique, who is the most powerful and who is the most intelligent?

Gaster Y/n: Well for my question, while I was in The Void, I saw many a "screen" depicting all kinds of universes. Even a few from different multiverses entirely that drifted over due to how differently The Void functions from your bog-standard reality. Although I have noticed one particular disturbing trend with RWBY universes that include a version of us, I would rather not delve into that can of worms... For personal reasons...

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Yeah, you'll have to excuse Gaster. Rocky past. Anyway, you're up Dust.

Dust Y/n: Huh, oh cool. Right, the reason I look so familiar is because I am a Murder/Dust Sans in spirit but not in origin. Basically I was out for a walk one evening when I saw this purple shooting star, only to later realize it was headed straight for me. Next thing I know, I'm sent flying backwards and this thing called the Dark Spark flies into my chest. It ended up driving me SLIGHTLY insane, but I gained a ton of new abilities like bones, Gaster Blasters, telekinesis, teleportation and my favorite... DARK ENERGON WEAPONS! I can also raise and control an army of robo-zombies called Terrorcons.

Red Y/n: "That's... Disturbing..."

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Alright, my turn! Favorite Waifu... Oh geez who do I choose. I mean, Hatsume gave me another shot at life... Neo's the first genuine friend I made... Ruby, well she's Ruby. She carried me to the workshop on her own when I collapsed after making those cupcakes... I'm genuinely stuck for choice. I'd say I relate to Yang the most though. Being a pun-slinger/older sibling myself.

Magolor Y/n: Huh. Hey Star Dream. Didn't you tell us Yang in your universe is your twin sister?

Star Dream Y/n: Yeah. I still can't believe I was teleported to Shantae's universe by a sneeze of all things. Whelp, could be worse, technically speaking.

Shockwave Y/n: Right, this one. Who IS more innocent? I mean, in terms of smarts, it's no question Star Dream and Gaster are the brainiest. What do you two think?

Gaster Y/n: Well on one hand: We have Magolor Y/n who's basically been living alone till he was 10, not really helped by the fact that A: He's the last known descendant of the ancient civilization that thrived on Halcandra in the past. That changed when when he met Lor and she raised him to the best of her ability... The reason he's even shorter than Neo boils down to the lack of edible matter on Halcandra. More accurately, near its volcano since the majority of it was converted into a mechanical city.

Star Dream Y/n: While on the other, we have Void Y/n. I mean, we all know how innocent Kirby is and Void's basically a Kirby with amnesia. I guess it all just boils down to perspective. Void Y/n's naturally more innocent thanks to his being the closest form of Dark Matter to Kirby himself but Magolor Y/n is more innocent if you look at it from the perspective of how far both Neo and Emerald would go to preserve said innocence. In other words... I don't freakin' know.

Dust Y/n: Alright for the last question... Well, Mecha's definitely the most unique with his plethora of other forms. As Shockwave Y/n said, Gaster and Star Dream are tied for most intelligent. But I'd say Magolor Y/n in his prime is the most powerful by a LONG shot. Mostly thanks to his Super Abilities, giant laser and black hole attacks. And also his outright insane arsenal of weaponry Lor confiscated over the years.

Magolor Y/n: I still never got to test the Super DragonZord's targeting computer...

Gamma: Thank you for the question, ketchup-man-sans. Next question.