39

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Double question from KoopaGhostKing59. Questions for all Y'all number 1. since Mario Madness v2 finally came out what is y'all's favorite song and why(example mine is All stars because we now see who is the stronger exe group out of Mario and sonic) and Second Question who is y'all's favorite Mario Villain (ex. Mine is Bowser because he doesn't give up)

Magolor Y/n: My personal favorite's No Party. Mostly because, as a minigame host myself, piracy is a pretty big deal. That's why I set up a security system in Merry Magoland that'd cause any phony tickets to explode upon entering the park. Needless to say, it solved the issue.

Dust Y/n: Dude... That is AWESOME! Mine's the new version of I Hate You. Thanks to my new headcanon that the Dead Brotherhood mod is the accidental epilogue to it. The little silhouette bit in Oh God No only solidifies my headcanon further.

02 Y/n: Golden Lands. The melody of Super Mario Land 2 brings me back to simpler times.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: You mean Kirby originated on the Game Boy?

02 Y/n: Yes.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Well... My fave's Oh God No. Reminds me of... myself and Metal... SOMEONE MAKE A COVER OF IT!

Shockwave Y/n: Hmm, I'm going to say Unbeatable. It is a gauntlet, in every sense of the word. But the satisfaction of completing it is sublime.

Gaster Y/n: Thalassophobia. I resonate with it for the obvious reasons. That being, L Is Real 2401 and... well you already know.

Sans Y/n: i once dressed as the wario apparition for halloween. everyone laughed cuz it was just a giant wario head with my legs sticking out the bottom, hehehehehe!

Error Y/n: I had a dream like Bad Day once. When he kicked the green shell, turns out it was just a book falling on my head.

Star Dream Y/n: Wait, Sans you did that too!? I ended up putting mine on backwards.

Mecha Sonic Y/n: Now for the favorite villains... Mine's Dimentio. The guy managed to play everyone like a damn fiddle and almost got away with it.

Magolor Y/n: 

Red Y/n: "The Koopa Bros?"

Magolor Y/n: Correct!

Shockwave Y/n: Princess Shroob. Because purple is THE definitive colour of evil. And yes I know I'm purple but not evil, shut it.

Sans Y/n: dry bowser. his head kinda looks like a gaster blaster.

Error Y/n: Heh, it actually does! ... Wait a second, where's Regigigas?

Star Dream Y/n: King Boo. Have you HEARD his singing voice?

Regigigas Y/n: zzzz....

Sans Y/n: aw nuts, he's slow starting again. mags, coffee.

Magolor Y/n: *hugs his cappuccino* NO! MINE! Besides, his favorite's probably Antasma or something. What do you say Gamma?

Gamma: ... I agree with Shockwave Y/n.

Gaster Y/n: Same. But only because her strategy for taking over the Mushroom Kingdom actually worked. If they accounted for understandably improbable outcome of time travel, the Shroobs would've remained the dominant species. 

02 Y/n: I'm going to say the Dark Star, out of professional courtesy of being a fellow dark god of course.

Magolor Y/n: Well there ya have it! Thanks for the question!