Chapter 10 - Talon's Gem

"I'm Chai, the flower guy."

Talon

"Wow! What a smart way to Druun-proof your house." Sisu says. "Build right on the water. People of Talon are geniuses." She says.

"Yeah, Talon may look nice, but it's a hotspot for pickpockets and con artists." Ray tells her.

"Lucky for me! Empty pockets!" Sisu exclaim happily.

"Okay, so here's the goose new. We know where the gem piece is. The bad news? It's being held by the notorious Chief of Talon, Dang Hai. What Dang Hai lacks in style, he makes up in mean." Ray tells her.

"Gotcha. Now, we're just gonna have to turn up the charm. Let's go get him a gift." She says and moves to go, you smile and goes to follow wanting to try her approach rather than your brothers. But he stops her as he takes on his coat and hat.

"Sisu, I think maybe it's safer for you to stay here on the boat." He tells her.

"What?" She asks.

"Without you, we can't put the gem back together." He says.

"But I wanna help." She tells him.

"I know, and you will. By staying safe. We'll be back before you know it." He says.

"If you see any hungry faces, send them my way." Boun tells you.

"You got it, captain." You say as you pass him.

(Scene with Ray and you walking up the street toward Dang Hai's house.)

"All right, there's Dang Hai's house." Ray says. "No detours till we score that Dragon Gem."

You hear crying in the alley you pass, so you stop Ray. When you see the baby you stop Ray, but he frowns. And stop you as you were about to go to the crying baby.

"Whoa. What in the.."

You decide to ignore him and go to the baby.

"Hi there little one." You say as you lean down to the baby making grabby hands to you. You grab her and lift her up. "It's really late. What are you doing out here? Where's your parents?" You ask as Ray comes up behind you.

"Hey, who's baby.." Ray starts to shout and turn around but stops when he sees the three ongies on Tuk Tuk holding the Gem pieces.

"What?" You turn around. "Ongies?"

"Drop them!" Ray tells them firmly.

"Ow!" You exclaim and Ray hears you grunt, he turns to see the baby had tugged your hat down your face and jumps out of your hands. And at the same time it kicked. You to the ground.

Ray makes sure you're okay.

"I not even surprised." He hisses and you look after him as he runs off.

"Really? A con-baby?" You exclaim in disbelief, and run to chase after them.

...
(Scene with Sisu.)
(Y/N and Ray chasing them, just add Y/N.)
...

"Thanks." Ray says smirking as he catches the gems. You come up beside him and look at them

"It's none of my business i guess, but using your baby charm to rip people off.." You kneel down on their level, looking at them with a disapproving look.

"Is super sketchy." Ray finishes for you and you sigh as the baby growls at him.

"All right, where is your family?" You ask her. She blew a raspberry as an answer before she gestured for the ongies to follow her.