Chapter 19 - Welcome to Kumandra

"Are they done?"

You gasp and open your eyes. Your eyes meet your brother's and he sighs in relief and takes your right hand on his shoulder, squeezing it slightly before enveloping you in a hug.

"I love you too, brother." You tell him. And he chuckles breathlessly. He sniffles and you pull away, you glance over his shoulder and see namar staring at you wiht so much relief he looks like he could faint. Your brother turns to him and Namar looks at him. They just look at each other for a moment before Ray reaches out his hand to him.

Namar looks down at it and chuckles breathlessly before grabbing it, but instead of shaking it he crashes Ray into him in a hug and you smile. Ray laughs and hug back.

"It worked! It worked!" Boun exclaims and then fall when he tried to move before his feet were completely turned back form stone. It dusts off from the rain and you all laugh.

You look back up meeting Namar's gaze already on you. Ray standing between you notices and decides to take a step back. When there's not any obstacles in the way you run into him in a hug and he immediately envelops you, wrapping his arms around you. He leans his cheek down on your head.

"I knew it." You mumble into him and he chuckles softly before he pulls back to look at you. He takes your face in his hands and look deep into your eyes.

"You're incredible Y/N."

You smile brightly up at him, then grab his collar pulling him down so his lips come crashing down on yours.

His eyes widen in surprise before he closes his eyes and he lets himself melt into the kiss, your lips moving together in sync. One of his hands moves from your cheek to furl itself into your hair, holding your face as close as humanly possible. The other snake itself down to your waist, pulling you into him.

When his tongue brushed your bottom lip, you immediately let him deepened the kiss. Your hand had gone to the side of his head, caressing the shaved side of his head as you kissed him passionately. Completely forgetting that there's other people around.

"Are they done?" Ray asks and you pull away with wide eyes, remember where you are. You turn to see the others staring at you in shock.

Ray standing in the middle with his hands over his eyes. You laugh softly and hide your face into Namar as you feel his chest rumble when he chuckles.

Ray peaks through his fingers and sees you smiling sheepishly at him.

"Sorry." Namar says, but smiles like an idiot.

"No, you're definitely not." Ray scoffs as he rolls his eyes.

...

Namar takes a hold of your waist and lifts you up to Ray who grabs your hand and helps you out. You look around at the people of Fang, who's turned back, with a smile on your face, while Ray helps Namar up.

"Tuk Tuk!" Ray exclaims happily when he sees him. Tuk Tuk runs over and Ray hugs him.

You then see something colourful approaching in the distance and you look in awe as dragons come into view. Namar takes your hand and you look at him as he watches in awe at the dragons.

(The dragons and Sisu coming back.)

Ray runs to Sisu. You walk up to them with the others as they're hugging.

"Sisu!" Noi exclaims as she jumps on her nose hugging her.

"Aw, it's good to breathe in your glorious dragon stench again." Tong tells her.