I listen to a lotta true crime! (This is too real for me)

POV: STAN MARSH

What.

What did I just-

What?

He lifted up into the air.

Kyle had his hand out.

He died.

Kyle told me I saw nothing.

Did...

Did Kyle do that?

I'm stood in the snow, the night breeze whispering across my face. Watching as Kyle drags the body of the masked man away.

That can't have happened.

That's not possible.

It's NOT.

But...

That's what I saw.

Isn't it..?

"Hey. Stan. You good?" I'm brought back to the world by Kyle waving a even more bloodied hand in front of my face.

I look at him in disbelief.

"How can you pretend that didn't happen?" I whisper. He jerks back a little, blinking rapidly.

"Well- well, I mean I'm, I'm like, used to it?" He stutters, looking around anxiously.

I stare at him. The silence only broken by the sound of the snow crunching beneath my boots. I give a little laugh.

"You can't even look at me and say it. Kyle, you can't just WALTZ back into my life after murdering eleven, well- now twelve people." I snap at him. He stands still, not knowing what to do with himself.

"Stan, you don't understand-" He starts.

"Did you really think that you would go away for THREE years, and expect me to forget it never happened? You're fucking INSANE. What makes you think I'd forget what you did?" I sneer. His eye twitches and his face contorts into something that looks like a mix of anger, fear, and sadness. He mumbled something that I don't catch.

"What?" I snap.

"I did it all for you." He says.

What?

"What?" I say.

"I DID IT ALL FOR YOU!" He screams, grabbing fistfuls of his hair, squeezing his eyes closed and breathing rapidly

"Me..?"

"YES, STAN," He throws his arms out wide, eyes sparkling with anger, "ALL OF THIS, EVERYTHING IVE EVER DONE, IT WAS ALL FOR YOU!" He jabs a finger into my stomach.

"Wh- wha- why?"

"You know very well why, Marsh" He shakily laughs. He moves his hand away and looks up at the night sky.

"You've always been there, no matter what. I feel like I owe you everything and it upsets me when people get in the way." He looks at me again, smiling, tears in his eyes. "You deserve the world and everything else, Stan  Marsh, and I'm trying to give it to you." He lets out a sigh, and laughs a little.

"Look, Stan, I know you probably feel conflicted right now, and that's fine. But I just want you to know how much you mean to me, you're the reason I stayed somewhat sane in that place, and you'll always be the reason I wake up in the morning, you always have been.

"I can't force you to understand everything thing at once, but if you let me back into your life, then I can promise you that eventually you'll know everything."

He grabs my hands and presses his forehead against mine.

"I promise."

I-

I cant.

I can't forget.

I can't forgive.

I know what he did.

"Kyle.." I whisper. He looks at me hope filling his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I walk away.

One step at a time.

I don't turn back.

Don't look at him.

Towards the door.

Back into safety.

Shut the door.

And lock it.