Repeat that, please?

POV: KENNY MCKORMICK

Gotta get to Stan's. Gotta get to Stan's.

Fuck shit shit.

Kenny McKormick, if you don't speed the actual fuck up you'll get to Stan's to find his dead body.

I walk past a boy about my height, wearing full white clothes, and don't look twice, until he speaks.

"Hey Ken! Lovely night out, isn't it?" He says.

That voice.

That caught my attention.

I whip around to see Kyle stood there, smiling sweetly at me, his hair has grown, it's more wild than it used to be, he's got scars and cuts and bruises covering every bit of exposed skin and his eyes...

Hang on.

His eyes.

His left is orange,

The other one's green..?

The fuck..?

"Take a picture sweetie, it'll last longer" He says with a small un-Kyle-ish giggle.

I take a step back and almost slip out into the road, I stumble and regain my balance.

"Careful Ken, don't want you getting hit by a car," He giggles, "then again, you'd just wake up in bed the next morning, wouldn't you?"

...

What.

The.

Fuck.

How does he know?

Everyone else forgot.

How does Kyle remember that?

He lets out a loud laugh and through tears he says, "Oh Kenny! You should see the LOOK on your face! It's positively adorable! My lord it's-" Then he stops, and he stiffens slightly.

"Shut up, I don't need your input." He mumbled, staying silent for a few more seconds then saying, a little louder, "June, sweetie, honey, sugar, you gotta learn to shut the fuck up in inopportune moments." He tilted his head to the side and smile at nothing.

What the fuck is going on?

I start to walk away from whatever is going on here, when Kyle holds a hand out, my movement completely stops, and he slowly turns his head to face me, stiffly grinning.

"Oh honey, where do you think your going?"

I'm lifted into the air, then brought back down with such a force that everything goes dark.

Good night.