How I met your maker.

AN - I've been getting a lot of questions on AO3 and Wattpad about June, so here's some juicy backstory for y'all 🤩
P.S. Y'all on AO3 better fucking respect the amount of time it takes me to format this cuz like the change on font styles is crazy 😰😰😭

POV: KYLE BROVFLOVSKI

*Three years ago, a year before the "incident"*

We were sat in the cafeteria eating lunch, Cartman being a dick as usual, Kenny just kinda taking it, I felt bad for him. He'd been getting a lot of shit from Cartman recently because he'd started dating Marj, and Cartman hated her because she'd recently come out as trans, Kenny was really supportive of her, he even scraped enough money from his part time job to buy her a few dresses and skirts. I turned to give Stan a look to say 'If you don't shut him up I'm gonna kill him'

"Dude, honestly, I spoke to Kenny about it, he doesn't give a shit what Cartman says." He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

I raised an eyebrow and looked back at Kenny, he didn't look pissed to be honest, just tired. Then Marj came over to us and his face practically lit up as he smiled at her. Cartman just rolled his eyes and walked off, not that any of us minded.

"Hey, guys!" She said brightly, "do you mind if I sit here, looks like Eric left, do you mind if I take his seat?"

"Yeah, that's fine, not like we want him to came back anyway" Stan said with a small laugh.

She laughed a little and sat down next to Kenny, and struck up a lively conversation which managed to clear the slightly tense air that hung around us.

-llo?

"What did you say Stan?" I said, turning to him. He gave me a kinda confused look and tilted his head to the side.

"I didn't say anything dude." He said, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, ok." I replied. Musta been someone else.

Hello? I know you heard me.

I looked around confused, I was definitely not imagining that.

"Kyle, you ok? You look a bit pale." Kenny asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"Yeah man I'm ok" I said, half paying attention.

"Uh, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Stan looked at me and raised his eyebrows to say 'You good?'

I mouthed 'diabetes shit don't worry' to him and he nodded, turning back to the conversation with Kenny and Marj.

Diabetes my ass.

Ok, what the fuck.

You can hear me then!

I looked around, there was nobody in the hall besides me.

You won't find me looking around you, sweetie.

Let's just say... I'm an enigma.

Who are you?

I don't know, I think I just began existing? I'm not too sure.

Just began- ok, what kind of sick joke is this.

No clue, but hey, looks like I'm here for the ride.

Do you have a name at least..?

I dunno, I just got here.

I look around, and I saw a poster reading "9TH GRADE PRODUCTION THIS JUNE!". Oh, yeah we've all gotta watch that.

June's a nice name.

I mean... I guess? Whatever floats your boat or whatever.

Thanks, Ky

Ok, please don't call me that.

Ky?

Yeah.

Why? It's just a quicker way of saying Kyle

Because, I only let one person call me that.

Who?

Doesn't matter.

Wait, how do you know my name anyway?

Oh, I know everything about you. I do believe I'm in your head.

I'm my..?

Head, yep. No clue how I got here.

Ok, then...

I walked back into the canteen and sat back down with Stan and the others, Stan nudged my arm and leaned towards me.

"All good?" He asked quietly. My face flushed when I felt his breath tingle on my cheek.

"Uhhhh.." I stammered, "all good!" I nodded my head violently.

So...

Who was that?

What does that mean?

What will she do?