Chapter 22

4pm - 9th November 2022

I rushed home from work today once the children had left as I knew I had netball training in MK from 6.45-8.45pm. As I pulled up on the drive, I saw a familiar car parked on the drive. I looked back through Leah and I'd text messages to check that we hadn't arranged to see one another tonight.

As I opened the door, the house was quiet. 'I'm home!' I announced whilst taking off my shoes and jacket. The house was silent. 'Le?' I called once again, nothing. As I set my bag down by the front door, I slowly walked into the living room. As my head craned round the corner, there she was. Fast asleep, wrapped up in my favourite blanket. Her hair was slightly damp so I assumed she'd came straight here after training.

I took a seat next to her, slowly running my fingers through her hair and placing gentle kisses on her forehead. She began to stir, her piercing blue eyes looking up at me, a little grin forming on her face. 'Hello sleepyhead' I whispered against her forehead. 'Bels' she replied grinning and pulling me impossibly closer. 'How come you're here? Is everything okay? We didn't have plans to see each other tonight did we?' I began to panic slightly. Leah led there, chuckling softly. 'Relax Bels, everything is fine and no we didn't have plans. I spoke to mum and she reminded me that you had training tonight. So, I thought to myself, why not watch my favourite person strutting her stuff all over the court?' I rolled my eyes playfully back at her. 'Fine, you can come. AS LONG, as you're ready to leave by 6pm and you DO NOT distract me whilst training. We have a very important tournament coming up in a few weeks. One we cannot lose Leah.' My finger tapping her slightly on the nose. 'Scouts honour' Leah replied kissing my hand.

6.40pm

Leah and I had just arrived at training, I escorted Leah to the seating area where she can watch us train. As I tied up my trainers I felt an unusual flutter in my stomach, the kind that danced between nerves and excitement. Today wasn't just an ordinary training session; it was the day Leah, had insisted on coming to watch. I had always kept my athletic life somewhat separate, a sanctuary of sorts, but the thought of sharing it with Leah brought a new layer of meaning to the game I loved.

The court gleamed under the warm lighting, a stark contrast to the tumult of emotions I felt. Leah's presence on the sidelines was a beacon of support, her smile reaching the corners of my eyes in a way that settled my fluttering heart.

As the coach called for the team's attention, I glanced over at Leah, giving her a stern and reassuring nod. Her silent smile sending a message that she was there for me, and me alone. Abbie clapped her hands and it soon brought my attention back to the next part of training.

Training started with drills, the team moving in sync, passing, pivoting, and shooting with practiced ease. I soon found my rhythm, the presence of Leah on the sidelines blending into the background as I focused on the court. Yet, every successful pass, every goal, felt amplified, knowing Leah was there to witness it.

The real test came during the scrimmage, the mock game where everything we'd practiced was put to the test under conditions mimicking an actual match. I played Goal Attack, a position demanding both speed and strategy, a role I relished for the challenges. It was also a role that Leah had yet to see me play in. My usual position was C but Abbie knew my capabilities within the shooting position and gave me her full backing.

As the match unfolded, my movements on the court were fluid, a testament the years of dedication and love for the game. There was a moment, a perfect interception from Holly, followed by a swift pass to me on the very outside of the shooting D, that led to a goal, where my eyes found Leah's on the sidelines. The pride in Leah's eyes was unmistakable, a silent acknowledgment of my skill and passion.

After training, lights reflected the beads of sweat I had mustered up during our session, highlighting the beads over my body. Leah and I walked to the car. "You were incredible out there," Leah said, her admiration clear in her voice. "I had no idea you could shoot! You and mum together - they don't stand a chance."

I felt a warmth spread through me, a mix of relief and happiness. "I'm glad you came," I admitted, my initial reservations faded, replaced by the realization that sharing this part of my life with Leah only deepened their connection. This must be how Leah feels after every game she plays.

Leah's insistence on coming to watch wasn't about the netball; it was about showing support, about being present in all aspects of my life. Showing her commitment to me and my interests. As we drove home, the conversation flowed effortlessly, from the game's highlights to plans for the weekend, a sense of closeness wrapping around us like a comfortable blanket.

Once we got home, I headed straight for a snack and then into the shower. Just as I was getting out the shower, I noticed Leah sat on the bed. Eyes looking at me with a smirk on her face. 'What's the matter with you?' I asked, flashing her a small smile. 'You have no idea how hot you looked playing that match tonight. Maybe your hands are much more skilled than I was thought.' Leah's eyes darkening. I finished drying off, wrapping the towel around my body and making my way into the bedroom to where Leah was sat.

'Oh really?' I winked back. I bent down, my lips meeting Leah's. I felt a sharp intake of breath, Leah's mouth open slightly. I took this as my chance to deepen the kiss, moaning softly at the contact of our tongues. 'How about I show you just how skilful my hands can REALLY be?' I mumbled against her lips. Before Leah had the chance to answer, I had her pinned down on the bed, straddling her waist. Her face was bright pink, her breathing accelerated. 'Does that sounds ok to you?' I quipped. Leah gulped, stuttering out a quick 'yeah' before I quickly attached my lips back into hers.

I swiftly removed the majority of Leah's clothing, purposely leaving her extremely sexy thong til last. Leah sat herself up, balancing on her arms whilst I took a few steps away. We were both giving very intense eye contact. A smirk swept across my face, as I slowly began to undo the towel wrapped around my naked body. Once the towel was now in a heap on the floor, I make my way back over to Leah. Her hands immediately going to my bum. I swatted her hands away 'not today my love, tonight's about you' I ordered. I reattached myself to her. Her warm, plump lips moving in sync with mine. I trailed the kissed down her jawline and straight to her sweet spot. Little whimpers escaping her mouth as I did so. I moved my face further down her impressively toned body. I worked on her buds for a few minutes before leaving a hungry and sloppy trail of kisses down her torso. Tracing the contour of each of her abs with my tongue. I reached the waistband of her underwear, teething it slightly. I secured both hands on either side and began to remove her underwear, painfully slowly. I could see her wriggling and getting impatient.

Once removed, I then slowly ran my tongue up Leah thigh, gently sucking and biting it.  'Please' she begged, her hands in my hair. Before Leah could beg anymore I swiped my tongue through her dripping folds, met with the glistening centre. Her body jolted, a low stifled moan leaving her body. 'Oh baby, let it out. I want to hear you.' I whispered just loud enough for her to hear me over the panting. I swirled my tongue around her clit, while toying my fingers around her entrance. 'Fuck me, please' she breathed out. I smirked and gently inserted 1 finger inside of her, 'do you want more? 'M..mo..more' she screamed as I inserted another 2 before she even replied, completely taking her breath away.

She was soon chanting my name and moaning like mad. 'B, I'm going to cum.' 'Cum for me princess' I replied by putting extra pressure on her clit with my tongue. She soon came undone, beads of sweat running off her body. I cleaned up all her juices whilst she sat there re-gaining her breath and calming her heart rate. I moved myself back up to face her, giving her a loving kiss as I do.

'That was incredible' she murmured, caressing my face. I gave her another kiss and got up to put on the skimpiest set pjs I could find - black lace with a tie up front. Leah got into the shower not long after, before we knew it, we were both wrapped up in one another's arms whispering sweet nothings and falling asleep.