Chspter 21

5th November 2022 - 5pm

I have just dropped Leah off at Katie's for a night out, Leah and the Arsenal girls have planned a gathering for one of their birthdays. "Bye babe, have fun." I said giving Leah a peck on the lips. Leah gave me a sweet smile and headed inside.

I had planned a quiet evening in, I had some marking and assessments to complete so used my time wisely. A few hours passed and I had a couple of messages from Leah, each text getting tricker to decipher.

9pm

I had just finished my dinner and had managed to compete the work I set out to do. I hadn't been on my phone as I was too invested in watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I grabbed my phone from the side and went onto Instagram, I saw that a few of the Arsenal girls had uploaded some pics on their stories. Seeing the girls had ventured into town made me giggle, they really do go all out when given half the chance.

Leah informed me she was on her way home so I decided to wait up for her to let me know she was home safe. As I heard the Uber pull up outside my house, I couldn't help but smile knowing Leah chose to come here after her night out. I met Leah at the door, watching her thank the Uber driving and waving some of the girls off. I stood admiring her beauty as she stumbled towards me - god - I love this girl. I think I'm ready to tell her that I've fallen in love with her.

"Baby!!" Leah practically screamed as she saw me stood waiting for her with open arms. "Hello you" I smiled, giggling at the state of her "you look like you've had fun!" "Best night ever!" She whispered back, placing a tender kiss on the lips. "Let's get you inside shall we?" I suggested. I followed her up the stairs with a glass of water and some painkillers in my hand - knowing she'd need them in the morning.

6th November 2022

9am

As I woke up, I saw Leah fast asleep beside me. I got up and went for a quick run, grabbing Leah some breakfast on my way home. As I entered the bedroom to wake Leah and give her, her breakfast, I noticed Leah's phone blowing up with notifications.

As I looked at the screen, there were lots of messages in the girls group chat. I laughed to myself as they were most likely reminiscing over last nights antics. I woke Leah up rubbing her head and placing a soft kiss on her temple. Her eyes fluttered open and a small smile crossed her face, quickly followed by a load groan "oh my god - I feel rough" I laughed at the state of her. "Got you some breakfast when I was out running!" She looked at me with heart shaped eyes. She mouthed a quick thank you and started to devour her breakfast.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.