Ipad Troubles

Recently Garcia had been so engrossed with her iPad or someone's phone that it was starting to become a problem as well as her attitude. They weren't sure if they had accidentally influenced her when they had to use one of their phones to distract Spencer when he was very unsettled and she had obviously seen what was going on so now she's constantly on some sort of device.

"Garcia, no iPads at the table please you know that" Hotch tell hers as he fed Spencer some breakfast. The only response he got was a giggle from her.

"Penelope Garcia, no iPads" Hotch went to take it away but she managed to quickly grab hold of it.

"Noooo" she whines as she glares at him.

"Oh, now I have your attention. Not up the table" he tells her. He managed to take the iPad away but her response to that was to throw her cereal on the floor. Hotch didn't know what to do, Spencer was getting fussy because he wasn't being fed but he also needed to tell Garcia off for her behaviour. Thankfully, Rossi was then coming down from having a shower.

"Woah, what is going on?" He says as he quickly tended to the baby.

"I took Garcia's iPad away from the table and she proceeded to dump her cereal all over the floor" Hotch sighs as he grabs some kitchen paper.

"I already know what sort of day this is going to be" he mumbles to himself. Rossi feeds Spencer before cleaning him up and getting him out.

"I say let the battery die and then deal with her" Rossi jokes.

"Hmm I don't know, that doesn't sound too bad but how would we deal with her?"

"I'm sure we'll figure it out, now I need to go grab some clothes for them. Mind taking him?"

"Of course, c'mere buddy" Rossi heads up to grab some clothes only to come back down with Garcia sitting on the sofa playing on her iPad. He sighs before deciding to get Spencer dressed first. He changes his nappy before putting him into a light blue bodysuit, a pair of grey joggers and a long sleeve light blue Mickey Mouse shirt.