28

At Los Angeles general medical center:

Soon as Kyra said Fatima was in a car accident Zac immediately called a car service to come get him. He paid the driver 10 thousand dollars to drive as fast as he could and to run every light and stop sign. Zac was in the back of the car feeling like he was about to explode. He couldn't believe what was happening. When the driver pulled up to the hospital, Zac jumped out the car and ran to the nurse's desk.

Zac: hello I'm here for my wife

Nurse: what is your wife's name?

Zac: Fatima wil-

Kyra: Zac

Zac walked towards Kyra.

Zac: What happened?

Kyra: Zac I don't know nobody is saying anything. (Tears started to stream down her face) my sister was in a car accident and nobody has any information.

Zac: come here. (Zac pulled Kyra in to a hug and held her tight) it's going to be ok.

Zac didn't know if he believed that himself, but he had to be strong for Kyra.

officer: are you the family of Fatima Wilson?

Kyra got out of Zac's embrace.

Zac: yea we are.Do yall have any idea how this happened?

Officer: who are you to the victim?

Zac: I'm her husband.

Officer: sir it looks like someone tried to run your wife off the road and she tried to fight them off of her, but the car was too strong for her. So she tried to speed up to get away from the car, but she ended up driving in to the back of a truck.

Kyra: oh god

Zac rubbed his hand over his face.

Officer: Do you know where she was on her way to when the incident happened?

Zac: she was on her way to me. We were supposed to be on our way to our anniversary trip.

Officer: does your wife have problems with anyone?

Zac: no sh-

Kyra: no my sister doesn't have any issues with anyone. Everyone loves her.

Officer: ok what about you sir? Do you have anyone that would wanna cause harm to you by hurting your wife?

Zac: no I don't have any idea who would do this. Can we stop with the questions? I just wanna know if she's ok.

Officer: yes we can stop here. (The Officer pulls out a card and hands it to Zac) if you can think of anything else that would help us find the person who did this just give us a call.

Zac: will do.

Even though Zac knew who was responsible this, he wasn't going to tell the police. He figured if he told the police who it was, the most Quincy was going to get was some time in jail. Zac had other plans for him.

The officers turns around and walks out the hospital.

doctor: is the family of Fatima Wilson here?

Zac: yes how is she doing doc?

Doctor: hello I'm doctor Jordan. who are you to the patient?

Zac: damn why is everybody so obsessed with who I am to her? I'm her husband. can you please tell me how my wife is doing? Can I see her?

Doctor Jordan : sir your wife is currently in a coma.

Kyra: a coma?

Doctor Jordan: yes when she drove in to the second car, she hit her head pretty badly causing her to suffer from multiple traumatic head injuries. Which also caused her to fall into a coma.