1

Zachary Taylor walks in to a bar where he is suppose to be meeting his friends. Every week they like to meet up at this bar. It was one of the many things they did to bond.

Zac: yo wassup Kacey

Kacey: oh hey Zac

Zac: did the guys show up?

Kacey: no not yet

Zac: cool I'm the first one. Can we get our regular booth?

Kacey: yea go ahead.

Zac: damn you know gone show me to my seat.

Kacey: Zac as many times have yall been here, you mind as well fill out an application.

Zac: I see how it is Kacey. (Zac walks to his seat.)

Meet Zachary Taylor. Zac is a RnB artist. He is one of the biggest artist out there. He has toured all over the world. Many artist wanna do music with him, but music is not the only thing Zac is known for. To many women, Zac is know for being a player. Zac likes to have sex a lot because he doesn't believe in love, but he has his reasons for it. When Zac was just 5 years old, his mother divorced his father and disappeared leaving Zac and his older sister with their father. Since then his father has never been in a relationship in front of his kids. Seeing his mom leave his dad made Zac believe that love was never in the cards for him. So he has never been in a relationship and it was working out good for him. So he thought.

Rick: damn bro why are you always here on time?

Meet Rick Harris. Rick own an entertainment management company. Rick is the wildcard of the group. He in his mind he believes he is going to be in his twenties forever. Everyday is a party for him. Rick is right with Zac on not believing in love. His story is different from Zac's story. Both of Rick's parents are happily married to each other. So some people would think it was strange that he didn't believe in love. Truth is Rick got his heart broke in college. he was in love with a girl and thought she felt the same way, but she was only with him because she knew that he would inherit his father's company. She was using him to get ahead in life. When the true came out, Rick was so devastated that he swore off love for the rest of his life.

Zac: why you always late?

Rick: I'm not always late. I'm only late now because I had to kick this girl at my place.

Zac: I keep telling you to stop sleeping with these girls at your place if you know it's gone be hard to get them out.

Rick: this one isn't my fault. She is a regular on the roster. She already knows what time I'm on. She tried to stay at crib while I was gone. When I told her she had to leave, she start tweaking. She start cussing at me throwing shit. Bro she broke my MVP award for the celebrity basketball game.

Zac: damn not the MVP award.

Rick: hell yea. She-

Montez: yo I'm so sorry I'm late. I had a appointment that ran late

Meet Montez Miller. Montez is a Pediatric Surgeon. Montez is Zac's right hand. He keeps the group level headed and he's also a little more mature than the other two. He used to be apart of the fuck love crew until he met the love of his life 4 years ago. Since he and his wife got married 2 years ago, he has been trying to get his friends to settle down. His thing is that they are not getting any younger and it's time for them to stop acting like boys and grow up. You would expect Montez to be the leader of the fuck love crew since he has never had any good role models on what real love really looks like. Montez never knew who his parents were. He bounced around a lot in foster care until he got in to a solid place. Not having his parents took a toll on him. He was becoming a person he really hated. That was until he met Alexis. Alexis was like a light switch for him. When she came in to his life, he turn in to a new person.