3

At the grocery store:

Zac is at the grocery picking up some things for him to cook himself for dinner. He was walking down the vegetable aisle when he bumped into someone because his focus was on picking a vegetable to go with his dinner.

Zac: oh damn I'm sorry

Fatima: no it's ok I wasn't paying attention either.

Zac heard a familiar voice which made him look up.

Zac: (smiles) yo you following me now?

Fatima: (gave him a confused look) you think I would follow you in to the grocery store? I want you to sign with me but I'm not thirsty.

Zac: hmm I see.

Fatima: but since I have you now. You left before I could pitch you my ideas for your career.

Zac: let me ask you a question. Why do you wanna be my manager? I mean shit you represent Rod Wave for god sakes.

Fatima: so you did your research on me.

Zac: yea I always check up on people who wanna do business with me even if I'm not really interested. So tell me why me?

Fatima: well just like you, I always do my research on future clients that I wanna work with. It helps brainstorm ways I can make their careers better and I heard about that last deal your old manager was trying to get you to agree with. 4 years with the label and you would have to drop a album with them every year with no royalties and only a 250k advance.

Zac: yea it was bullshit. Plus it was time for me to part ways with that label anyway because I have been with them since I was 16. I might just need to go independent.

Fatima: no that's not what you need at all.

Zac: oh so you know what I need now. (Smirks)

Fatima: of course if I was your manager it's my job to know what you need.

Zac: oh this pitch was better than the one you gave me at my party. I like you knowing what I need.

Fatima: career wise.

Zac: anybody ever tell you you're a party pooper.

Fatima: all the time. Listen I can have capitol records and RCA records in biding war over you right now. all you have to do is say you will sign on with me.

Zac: RCA and Capitol?

Fatima: yea

Zac takes a minute to think.

Zac: Ok I'll make you a deal. You let me take you out to do something you do when you're not on the job while talking about how you can help my career and I will potentially think about signing on with you.

Fatima: why?

Zac: because as my manager I have to know you. I'm not gonna have someone in charge of my career and I don't even know them.

Fatima: fine

Zac: cool it's a date.

Fatima um no it's not a date. It a business outing. We just two people going out to talk about business.

Zac: and we are also going to get to know each that's what dates are lil mama (Zac smiles as he walks away)

Fatima: (yells) it's not a date.

In Zac's car:

Zac: hey siri call Ricky

Siri: calling Nicki