14

At hybrid gym:

The next day, Zac was pissed about what rick did. The guys had a rule, you don't talk about the roster with nobody but them. Zac wasn't mad that Fatima knew about it, he was mad because it made her second guess him for a minute. He was also mad that he wasn't the one to tell her about it. So Zac decided to pull up to the gym the boys usually work out at around this time. When he got there, he saw Montez and Rick working out. So he walked up to them.

Rick: look who decided to come out and work out with us.

Zac: yo I don't tell you who I'm fucking, so you decide to go and ask Fatima.

Montez: what?

Zac: Yo Hendrick did you go to Fatima and ask her if she knew about the new girl I added to the "roster"?

Rick: yea I did.

Zac: why the fuck would you do that shit?

Rick: because I wanted to know and you were acting all secretive.

Zac: why do you think you are entitled to know about my life?  You are my fucking friend. You're not my bitch. you're not my PO. You for damn sure are not my father. Stop thinking I gotta run shit through you because I don't. Why would you think she would know in the first place?

Rick: because she's your manager. She's supposed to know everything about you.

Zac: nigga she is my fucking career manager. She is suppose to know everything about my career not my life. For you to own a fucking management company and not know that shit is beyond me.

Rick: yo this how you really talking to me right now. What happened to we family?

Zac: you right we are family, but you are the family that will get dropped like a bad habit if you don't learn your place in my life.

Montez: Ok Zac chill. You saying shit you don't mean.

Zac: nah I mean that shit. You not sick of this nigga thinking everything suppose to be his way when it's not. I promise you Hendrick try that dumb shit again and you not gone like your results.

Zac walks out of the gym.

Rick: damn what the fuck is his problem?

Montez: why would you go in that girl's office asking about him?

Rick: they been working close. I figured she seen someone or he talked about someone.

Montez: what is your obsession with him? What you wanna be with him on the low?

Rick: yo Montez I don't even play like that.

Montez: I'm not playing with you. I'm being deadass. You're fucking wrong for that. You don't go to nobody your boy is working with and ask them who he sleeping with. I don't give a fuck how close you are with them or how close that nigga is to her.

Rick: why y'all tripping? I only asked a question.

Montez: you really don't get it do you? That shit was unprofessional and disrespectful. you wonder why the nigga didn't wanna join your company in the first place.

At FAM studio:

Zac was in the studio writing when he got a phone call from his sister.

Zac: wassup Liyah

Liyah: finally you picked up.

Zac: what you mean finally? You just called me.

Liyah: no I called you twice.

Zac: damn my fault I had my phone on DND because I'm working. What can I do for you Liyah?

Liyah: I was calling to see if you were coming home for Christmas.