5

At crosscourt

Rick: bro hell no I'm out.

Montez: wassup?

Rick: it's this nigga Zac. Bro I told him to chill out with all that aggressive shit.

Montez: bro you on this shit again.

Zac: I'm not playing aggressively. It not my fault this nigga sensitive.

Rick: see bro he on that bull shit. what's wrong with you nigga?

Zac: nothing I'm good.

Montez: no you not. You missing every shot you're taking.

Zac: kapree just pissed me off yesterday.

Rick: well nigga I'm not kapree and this is a new day so chill out with all that anger you got.

Montez: what you doing getting mad over kapree for anyway? Ain't like you in love with her.

Zac went silent.

Rick: all hell nah I lost another one. Zac don't go in to the light bro come back to me.

Montez: nigga you say don't go in to the light when someone could be dying.

Rick: falling in love is just like dying. Especially if he's falling for kapree. She's a lightskin. Everyone knows lightskins is trouble makers.

Montez: My wife is a lightskin.

Rick: exactly my point. Zac please don't end up like this nigga.

Zac coming back in to the present.

Zac: what the fuck are you talking about?

Rick: you went silent when Montez said something about you being in love with kapree.

Zac: what the fuck. I'm not in love with fucking kapree. I rather fuck a girl with an STD than be in love with kapree.

Rick: damn that took an ugly turn.

Montez: for real bro. I know you don't fuck with love but that right there that was just nasty.

Zac: not literally. Y'all know what the I mean.

Rick: oh good cause I gone have yo ass tested. Can't have you going out like that cause if girls hear one of us is dirty they gone think we all dirty and I'm not dirty.

Zac: nigga you are dirty. I won't ever forgive you for pissing in my bed.

Rick: nigga I was five years old let that shit go.

Zac: I'm never letting that shit go lil pee pee.

Zac and Montez start laughing.

Rick: that was pops fault anyway. He shouldn't have given me apple juice before bed.

Zac: hell nah don't blame my dad for your small bladder.

Rick: whatever nigga.

Montez: Why you mad at kapree?

Zac: because for her to be a married woman, she sure don't act like one.

Montez: nigga what? Of course she's not acting like a married woman, she's married and she's fucking you at the same time.

Zac: nah not that. She just doesn't know how to stay in her place. Every time I turn around, she blowing my phone up talking about where you at or what bitch you with. Then when I tell her the truth she gets mad like she ain't know what type of nigga I was when she met me. She keep playing she about to get cut from the roster.