12

It is now 1 month later, Zac and Fatima are still going strong. Within that 1 month, their connection has grown stronger. They have basically been seeing each other every day since their first date and when they are not together, they are on the phone all day. Even though this is new to Zac, he was loving every minute he was spending with Fatima. His only problem was that he hasn't had sex since before their first kiss, so he was very sexually frustrated. Although Zac is ready to have sex with Fatima, he isn't pressuring her because he is on her time and doesn't wanna mess anything up.

Zac and Rick haven't been seeing eye to eye lately because Zac hasn't really been is normal self at least that's what Rick is saying. When girls would come up to Zac, he would dodge them or he would take the piece of paper with their numbers on it and throw it in the trash. Rick doesn't understand why Zac is doing these things. Christmas is two weeks away and the boys are at the mall shopping for gifts.

At the Beverly center:

Rick: yo I'm so glad I was able to take some time off to go back home for this Christmas. You know the New York woman are waiting for yo boy to return home.

Montez: nigga is that all you think about? Woman.

Rick: hell yea. Yo the girls in LA are bad don't get me wrong but it's nothing compared to the girls we got back home.

Zac: I don't know man I think these LA girls are growing on me.

Rick: nah man some of these girls be too submissive for me. I need me someone that's gone fuck me back. You know some shit that's gone make me go night night.

Zac: this man here. (laughs) Montez what you getting Alexis this year?

Montez: it was supposed to be a baby.

Rick: yo why you so hook on having a baby? All kids gone do to you is stress you out and break all your shit.

Montez: that's not true. Creating a baby with the one you love is one of the best things you can ever do.

Rick: I don't know about that. I think I having a lot of money and woman is the best thing you can do. Right Zac.

Zac checked out of the conversation when he got a text from Fatima a little while ago.

Rick: Yo Zac

Zac: huh yea wassup.

Rick: having a lot of money and woman is one of best things you can do right.

Zac: (still looking at his phone) um yea

Rick: BRO

Zac finally looked up.

Zac: yea nigga what?

Rick: bro who you talking to? You over there giggling and shit.

Zac: niggas don't giggle. I was doing a manly chuckles and I'm not texting nobody.

Rick: yea ok.

Out of nowhere two girls came running up to Zac.

Random girl 1: oh my god you look just like Zachary Taylor.

Random: girl 2: bitch that is Zachary Taylor.

Zac just stood there confused because he didn't know where they came from.

Random girl 1: I am a big fan of yours. can we get a picture with you?

Zac: yea sure.

Zac gets in between them and puts his arm on their shoulders with a smile as one of girl handed Montez their phone.