Epilogue

The door to Sirius office flew open and two over energetic kids entered. The men in the room make space for them to run to their father.

"Daddy look what we got!"Trinity yelled. They climb up in his lap and he look at them blankly. The last time they have something to show him it was a dead caterpillar. He was dreading what they have now.

Ciaran open his hands and Sirius was glad to see it was just a lady bug.

"What do I tell you about playing near the lake."

"But mommy said we can."

"As long as we have the guards with us. We didn't go against her we promise."

He know better than to even utter a word to that. His wife has gotten scarier over the past few years. With two kids and one on the way he has become a smart man.

Everytime she want something he didn't hesitate to give her. She currently have all the credit cards cause only shopping calm that woman down when she's pissed off.

"Can you release it now?"

"OK."

And they release it in his office.

No one said being a parent is easy.

"Sirius!"

And speak of the she devil.

Even the kids know the warning sign of a angry pregnant woman. They know their dad did something.

They were out of the office faster than Sirius could blink.

Kallia enter the office and there was a huge smile on her face. That confused Sirius.

"You ok love?"

"I just got back from the mall and I found the most adorable things for our baby girl."

Ahe bring out a bunny onesie. Fur, tail and ears everything.

"Wow. I like that."

"Good because were all matching."

Aurelio burst out laughing at the horrifying look on Sirius face.

"We got one for you too Uncle Aurelio."

The smile fell from his face.

The men snickered.

"Oh and dinner is ready. DO NOT BE LATE OR ELSE..."

"I won't love."

Kallia walk out and Sirius sigh.

"I'm still not mentally prepared."

"You don't want to meet mine. She didn't let me sleep beside her for nine months cause I didn't buy cheese. Don't make my mistake."

He had a lot. Some still haunt him.