Chapter 27

Sirius walk down the stairs. It was dinner time and she's starving.

He enter the dining area and kiss his mom on the cheek.

"Where's Kallia?"

"I thought she was with you."

"Maybe she's in the nursery,"his dad suggested. "No one love babies like her."

"I'll be back." He left the dining room and head to outside. The nursery is a few minutes walks from the castle. He didn't want it too far incase of an emergency.

"Have you seen Kallia?"he asked a guard.

"I last saw her at the nursery."

"Thanks."

He hurry to the nursery and push the door open.

"Your Majesty."

"Have you seen Kallia?"

"She left a long time ago. She said something about dinnertime."

Alarm bells were starting to go off in his head. He hurry out of the nursery and mindlink Aurelio.

Aurelio was the first to find him.

"What's wrong?"

"Kallia is missing."

"I'll gather the troops."

Sirius try to use the mindlink but he can't even feel here. He should have been more careful having her wandering around when Benjamin is sneaking around.

He know that stupid wolf has something to do with her disappearance.

Kallia open her eyes and was greeted with a throbbed headache. Whatever those people give her make her feel like she's fighting a hangover.

"Loook who is finally awake."

"Who are you?"she asked.

"I'm Benjamin. Haven't your mate told you about me?"

"You must have not been than important."

Benjamin glare at her and she smile.

"What do you plan to gain from kidnapping me? You know it's punishable by death to kidnap a queen."

"That's if they can find you alive. Let's see how they like my little game."

"Let's see how well you like the other side. You're going to die soon."

"Don't be that confident,"he growl. He storm out of the room and slam the door shut behind him.

Kallia get off the bed and walk to the window. She look at everything she could see. She was surrounded by trees. Lots of trees.

'Kallia.'

'Sirus! Thank God. This dude is crazy.'

'Can you tell me where you are?'

'Not really. All there is to see are trees.'

'OK so a forest. I'm going wring that wolf's neck when I get my hands on him.'

'Don't listen to anything he say. He said something about a game.'

'That's all he does. Be careful with what you said to him. He's unhinged. We'll find you.'

'Hurry.'

She walk back to the bed and sit. It was clean so at least there's something good to her being locked up.