Chapter 16

"Your Majesty! Please pardon my daughter!"

Sebastian fall at Sirius feet with his head on the floor.

"What's going on?"

"Beta Aurelio is going to punish Heather. Please you have to spare her."

"She will not be spared. She's big enough to know wrong and right."

"What happened to your beautiful face?" Sirius rush to Aurelio and inspect his face.

"Heather did it."

"She will be punished. This is basically assault against me. She will not be pardons. I respect you Sebastian. I really do but I can't over look what she had done. I will not go easy either. Her punishment will be whipping."

Dejected Sebastian walk out. He can't protect his daughter this time.

"Have you got that look at? Don't want it to get infected."

"I got it looked at. Damn woman piss me off. Oh and your conference table is broken."

"You throw her in it?"

"She piss me off and you know how much our claws hurt. It fucking burn."

"It will heal by nightfall. Makes you look dangerous."

"Are you saying I didn't look dangerous before?" He raise a eyebrow at Sirius who took a long step back.

"Well you're as adorable as a chihuahua."

Aurelio growl and lung at Sirius but Sirius was already going down the hallway dying from laughter.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"If you can catch me!"

"What is going on here?" The fully grown men came to a standstill when they spot Alicia.

"Hi mom."

"I swear you two are still kids. What's with all the growling?"

"He call me adorable! Like a chihuahua!"

"Well..."

"Not you too! Come on Mom you can't be serious!"

"You are adorable! Both my babies are. A mother always thinks her babies are adorable."

"I'm out of here. I'll be home for dinner."

"See you later."

"You two will send me to an early grave."

"You're beautiful mom."