Chapter 2

Sirius Black look up from his computer as the door to his office open. Aurelio enter with a frown.

"We have a human here."

Sirius remove his glasses and look at Aurelio. "A human?"

"Yes. Amber said she's here for the intern program. I don't know about this intern program."

"It's for new recruits. But how the fuck did a human get pass checking? Where is she?"

"Lobby."

Sirius close his laptop and stand. He want to see for himself how this human get pass checking.

His company is for lycans and werewolves only. He rather have his pack safe and sound than let them go and work for some humans. Then they won't be able to work to their full potential.

Sirius walk onto the balcony where he can see everything and everyone. It wasn't hard to pick up on her scene and something else.

"There."

"Now I see why she got the job."

There was no doubt the was stunning. Her beauty was unnatural to him but it was definitely natural.

"Who check her?"

"Probably Logan. The asshole is a sucker for a pretty face and nice boobs. So what we gonna do with her?"

"Keep her on. Keep a eye on her." He didn't think she was trouble but having her being surrounded by sex crave maniac is not something he want to chance. "I need to have a long freaking talk with Logan."

Aurelio look at the woman and wonder why a woman like her exist. His mate was beautiful and as much as he hate to admit it she was the most beautiful woman he as ever seen.

He head down to the lobby to ease her worry. She probably think she wouldn't get the job.

He walk into the lobby and she was nervously fiddling with her charm bracelet.

"You the intern?"

"Kallia Herman."

"You have the intern position. There are cameras everywhere for everyone's safety so don't freak out when you saw unnatural amount of them."

"Thank you sir. I won't let you down."

"I'm not who you should worry about Ms. Herman."