Chapter 14

Sirius pace up and down outside the door as the healers figure out what was going on.

"Everything ok son?" Sirius look at his dad and keep pacing.

"The Luna went into a coma,"Aurelio said. "She went to sleep and something happened that pull the alpha to her. We came here as fast as possible."

"I hope she's OK," Alicia said. "She's such a sweet girl."

Hunter stop his pacing son and sir him down. "She will be OK."

"Sirius!"

Aliana the oldest witch who was also a close friend of theirs came running, out of breath.

"I heard she is here."

"Who?"

"The Luna. Do not wake her. God I'm too old for this. She should not be woken up before time."

"Why?"

"She could die." Sirius was on his feet and running into the room.

"Stop!" His alpha tone make the healers fall to their knees. Sirius rush to the bed and get her off the machines. He release a sigh of relief when he heard her heart beating.

"Good she's OK. The moon goddess is testing her. Her time in the Abyss will decide if she's fit to be queen. Oh and you can't communicate with her. You can only sit and wait."

"Did my mom went through this?"

"Your mom isn't human. Since she's human she will be tested. She's the first human that will ever take the throne. Plus she's not your mate."

"What?! How the hell she's not my mate? The bond is there."

"Your wolf chose her. Your heart agree with him. The bond to your destined mate has been severed and one has been formed with her."

Sirius look at Kallia as he digest the news. He caress her head with a smile.

"I'll chose her again if I got the chance."

"That right there is why Selene break the bond with your first mate. She know you would have reject your first mate for Kallia. She want to save the poor girl the heartache. Naturally you would have to choose one of them. Clearly you would have chosen her. Anyways let her stay and she will be awake in a few days. I would advise you to get that crown out of the vault. She will be crowned on the full moon."