💌 ― LETTER # 29

September 2016
Kvet, Casablanca

My dearest Aline,

In the midst of this ocean of thoughts, there is something that stuck with me the most...

If we never met, the moment I step foot on the "center of high culture," you would find me along the streets of Bordeaux doing wine tours. The chances of our encounter would be slim since — of all the cities — you had to be located at the heart of your country.

Contrary to their belief, I do believe in miracles; how fortunate of me to meet you in this life. Allow this once-wretched soul to seize the opportunity and ask you this: Wouldyou mind giving me a tour around the neighborhood sometime? Or perhaps recommend to me your favorite restaurant. I've heard that the city has a ton of those, so you can take your time in choosing. I am fine anywhere as long as it's with you.

Yours,

Alexander

P.S. I have asked the twins about France. Phoebus Apollo described the place as remarkable and would definitely take his other half (by heart) there. Meanwhile, his other half (by blood) got me envious of the fact that she has already visited your homeland. Phoebe Artemis requested to be there to personally check the stunning architectural designs. I told them I'd tag along if they ever plan on going back so they better give me a heads up.

P.P.S. I never thought the message above would turn out that long until after I've finished writing. My bad.