You wrecked the shower?

Arthur's POV

"Are you going to stand there all day?" I asked Merlin as we pulled apart.

"I just can't believe your back," Merlin tells me. 

"Well here I am. So its been that long. I can't believe it. But who was the other person Merlin?" he asked.

"I thought you may have bumped into him being dead," he says.

"I don't remember much at all so who was he?" I ask.

"He was Merlin Arthur, your son."

I look right at Merlin. "I had a son?"

"Yes you did. Gwen was so proud of him and you would have been too, he was a true king until the end," he smiles.

"Did he die in battle?"

"No, Arthur he didn't. He died finally of old age. He was a king until he died of old age," Merlin tells me.

"I'm glad he had a long and good life," I smile.

"Yes, he did. Look Arthur before we get caught from local police or something lets get back to my flat," Merlin quickly says as I have an embrace with Lancelot.

"Arthur you must know something. I never was the one to be with Gwen and make her cheat on you. That was not me. It was a shell just a vessel for Morgana. It was all her doing," says Lancelot.

"Is this true?" I ask Merlin.

"Every word. Gaius said I should never tell you. But this is so many years after all that so many. All that should be in the past but Lancelot or Gwen was never to blame."

"You protected me too the end. You killed Morgana, you have magic," he says.

"Yes that would explain why I'm not dead."

"Didn't you rise back up?" I ask.

"No I'm the only one that didn't. I turned old. I was living through out all these years on my own waiting for you but come we must get out of here," Merlin says.

"Wait hold on a minute you waited all that time for me?"

"I would do it again too."

"Thank you Merlin, you have always been loyal and waiting for me shows even more so. Now show me to the...did you say flat what the heck is that?" Also who or what are police?" I ask.

"I'll explain later Arthur for now lets go."

Merlin/ Emry's POV

After Arthur got over cars, the clothes people are wearing and the lift we had finally made it to my flat. I pushed open the door and allowed Lancelot and Arthur in first before I followed in and closed the door.

"Arthur," said Elyan, Gwaine and Gaius said happily. They all cuddled him in turn and I smiled at the sight in front of me. It feels like old times again.

"Anyway maybe you should wash and get changed into something that make people not laugh at you," I tell Arthur.

Arthur looks down at himself and shrugs. "In there," I point towards the shower as I follow him after picking up some clothes that I knew would fit him.

I gave the clothes to him and left him too it. I'm sure he'll work it out. I mean I had too. After about half an hour I began to wonder what he was doing. I knocked on the door before I went into side to find the whole bathroom flooded and the shower broken. Arthur turned to look at me.

"Erm...," he began.

"You wrecked the shower?"

"Is that what that is called? Well yeah sorry but I had no idea what it was, can you blame me?" he asks.

"Yes!"

------------------------------------------------

There you go guys what you think of the next part?

LET ME KNOW AND THANKS FOR READING.