I got her (P2) II Charles Leclerc

You woke up with a pounding headache, as if you'd had a huge night out the previous day but in reality, remembering everything that went down yesterday evening brought chills to your body immediately. 

It had been a terrifying experience, feeling as though your worst nightmare as a mother might've almost become true was something you didn't wish upon anyone. Looking around you looked around trying to remember how exactly you got back to your hotel room last night. 

It was all sort of a blur, you remember Arthur bringing Arabella back in your arms, Charles holding you both as you cried with relief and Bella crying probably out of confusion. You remember the brothers discussing between the both of them about getting you back to your room so Arthur must've brought you back right? 

You continued looking around only to realize Bella wasn't laying in the crib beside your bed making you panic slightly once more. You threw the covers up in a rush only to feel an immediate relief when you heard your daughters loud laughter. 

"Shh, you're gonna wake your mama up cherié." you heard.

You approached the door of your room opening it slightly being able to see the living are of your hotel room. Bella sat on the sofa in front of the Tv while Charles walked around the kitchen making something. 

A warm feeling filled your stomach at the sight. 

"Charleky j'ai faim." You heard your daughter whine. 

"Oui, it's almost ready Ma Petite Belle." You heard Charles say as he turned around and you could see he had made some porridge for her in the baby bowl you always brought for her on trips. 

He left the porridge on the counter before he walked to her on the couch picked her up and brought her to her high chair where he sat her down, placed her bib on her, and set her plate in front of her. 

You smiled watching your daughter lick her lips in excitement before taking the spoon and beginning to feed herself.  

You were startled and closed the door a little more when a phone started ringing hoping Charles hadn't just caught you spying on them. Luckily it was his phone that rang. 

"Oui?" You heard him answer. "Yes, I'm still here." You heard him sigh. "I don't know she's not awake yet and I'm taking care of Bella." You wondered who he could be talking to. 

Your mood worsened a little wondering if he felt forced to do all of this, if it was as much of a burden as it sounded in his voice. 

"I mean her child went missing yesterday I think it's pretty obvious someone else should stay with her." You heard him whisper away from Bella but loud enough for you to hear. 

Anger and guilt coursed through your veins. What was he insinuating? 

"Don't even bother...she would never get it-" You then heard him say as he walked over to Bella wiping some food off her chin and forehead. 

"Morning." You finally decided to walk out, the anger only increasing with everything coming out of Charles's mouth, what the hell was he saying about you?

"Oh, I gotta go." Charles quickly said before hanging up. "Morning," Charles spoke. 

"Mommy yummy." Bella giggled as she continued eating up her breakfast. 

You couldn't help the smile that forced itself on your lips at your daughter's happy dance from getting fed. 

"Did you say thank you, Bella?" You asked your daughter. 

Her eyes widened in realization before turning to Charles. "Merci Charleky." 

"Oui ma petite Bella." he smiled at your daughter.