Solecito II Carlos Sainz

A/N: Some people requested another story similar to 'Push II Lando Norris' with Carlos so here it is. 

Also Solecito = Sun/Little Sun

________

Waking up to the incessant buzzing of my phone was not exactly a great way to start my day. 

"Amor, turn that off please?" I murmured. 

Being able to sleep even an hour was a luxury these days with how much my tummy had grown in the last few months. I thought the beginning of my pregnancy with the terrible nausea I experienced would be the worst part but god how I was wrong. 

I cherished my sleep so much and being the kind of person used to sleeping on my stomach and loving to toss and turn during my sleep was less than ideal when growing a child you have to be careful not to crush which impedes you from tossing and turning with ease. 

After not getting a response from my husband I reached to his side to find he indeed was not in bed anymore which sadly meant he was already at his morning workout. I reluctantly prepared myself to sit up which was now a tiresome task with the heaviness of my child. 

Reaching for my phone I noticed the constant pings coming from my Instagram and I only now remember Carlos telling me something about finally announcing the pregnancy to the world. It was honestly a miracle having been able to hide the pregnancy for so long with only a month left for the baby to come but Carlos still wanted to be able to share this happy news with his fans before the baby came.

 It was honestly a miracle having been able to hide the pregnancy for so long with only a month left for the baby to come but Carlos still wanted to be able to share this happy news with his fans before the baby came

The flood of love, support, and positivity that filled your profile was overwhelming but in the best way possible.

"Morning mis amores." Carlos walked into your room seeing you smile down at your phone, the sight still made his heart skip a beat as he didn't hesitate to walk over to you and press a loving kiss to your lips. 

"Morning baby." You could never stop yourself from smiling in the presence of your husband who despite 6 years of being together still made you feel butterflies every time. 

"How's my little one doing today?" Carlos leaned down placing his hands on your stomach before covering it with kisses. 

The little bean inside you immediately started kicking upon hearing and feeling her dad. 

"Super restless last night, I think she wants out...and I want that too." You laughed. 

"Mi solecito what did we say about bothering mama at night." Carlos "scolded" his daughter. 

You laughed. "Just one more month." You sighed. Carlos could hear the exhaustion in your voice. 

"You're incredible you know that?" Carlos leaned up to peck your lips once more. 

"You remind me every day." You swore you could see the way Carlos's eyes glistened when he looked at you. 

__________