Anything for you II Lando Norris

*Requested by Johanna

_________________

"Please, baby! pretty pretty pretty please." You straddled your boyfriend on the bed where he sat with his back against the headboard, his hands resting a little below your waist.

Lando looked at your pleading eyes and that adorable pout knowing damn well he was never able to say no to you despite attempting to. "I don't even know any of the songs why do you want me to go?" Lando tried to come up with yet another excuse after 3 days of you trying to convince him to go to this damned concert.

"Because we'll have so much fun! And because you love me so much and you know I've been waiting for dates for this for so long!" You explained.

"It's gonna be so weird for me to just stand there though..." Lando tried to avoid yet again.

"No not at all, Max and Baby P are going too with Kelly!" You pointed out that knowing this would almost be enough to convince him.

Lando's head perked up at the mention of his friend. "Really?"

"Yeah." You lied knowing Kelly was in the exact same predicament as you begging Max to go with her.

Lando faked being pensive, still not "fully convinced" about this whole thing.

"I'll let you pick our next 2 dates!" You pulled at the last threads you had.

"Make it 3" Lando pushed it.

"Deal!" Lando's heart fluttered at the way your smile grew wider at him finally agreeing.

"Fine." He watched you jump off his lap doing a little celebratory dance just watching you run around happily. God what were you doing to him?

____________

"Lando sit still!" You scolded your boyfriend. You were all dressed up already for the concert, having started getting ready way earlier than needed but you were so excited that you couldn't wait.

Having some time left you'd convinced Lando to let you "decorate" his face with gemstones you had bought.

"It's itchy!" Lando complained. To be honest he was quite comfortable having you straddle him again in an extremely hot outfit and being able to stare at your revealed chest while you focused on making a pattern on his face.

"It's not that bad just sit still so we can be done." You insisted.

You had finally made a circle around his eyes, adding a few stones on his cheek and forehead making him look beautiful in your opinion.

You looked at him proud of your work Lando smiled back loving the way your eyes brightened at the sight of him.

"You look gorgeous baby." Lando complimented you pulling you down for a kiss.

"So do you." You smiled back kissing him even longer.

The makeout was getting heated before you were interrupted by the doorbell. "That will be them." You pulled away Lando groaned at the loss of contact.

You walked to the door of your shared apartment and opened it.

"Y/N!" Baby P ran in as soon as the door had opened wide enough for her to run through hugging your leg.

"Hey darling, oh my god you look so beautiful." Your baby fever went crazy at seeing her with little gems across her face, and some of her hair spray-painted pink.

"AHHHHH!" She screamed excitedly at seeing Lando on the couch with gems on his face too, she ran to him jumping on his lap causing Lando to huff at the unexpected weight.

"Hey P." Lando laughed.

Penelope started running her fingers across the gems on Lando's face while Lando did the same to her little face making your heart melt at the sight. Max and Kelly laughing at their daughter's antics.

"Okay c, mon it's time to go if we wanna avoid the crowd as much as possible," Kelly called for you all.

______________

"I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!" Lando's eyes remained stuck on you watching you sing your heart out, that gorgeous smile that made his heart skip a beat not leaving your face since you got here.

"I love you." Lando whispered in your ear along with the lyric.

He loved the way he could still make you blush, your cheeks growing rosy from his action. You turned around in his arms to face him.

"Thank you for coming." Your focus was on your boyfriend at the change of song, the romantic song where couples would normally get all sappy during the concert...just like you now.

"I'd do anything for you my love, but this has also been really fun." You and Lando swayed side to side on the spot.

You leaned into his chest as you continued swaying, enjoying the song and the company. "Oh my god that's adorable."

Lando turned to what you were staring at, Max and Kelly also swaying side to side carrying Baby P between them.

"One day that'll be us," Lando spoke making your stomach flutter, something common whenever Lando would talk about your future like this, so sure and so casually.

"You promise?" You looked up to meet his eyes.

"On my life," Lando said words so sure. He leaned down his lips hovering over yours "I've never been so sure of anything in my life before." He whispered only for you to hear before closing the gap and kissing you.

You continued giving each other small kisses, whispering your love to each other until the song changed once more.

"GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT FOR THIS LAST SONG!" You heard across the entire venue.

"WHOOOOOOO!!" The crowd yelled back before the singing started.

Once more Lando's eyes remained on you, singing along, dancing, happy his favorite sight in the world.

_____

A/N: This was a small little story hope you enjoyed ;)

I'm a little behind on a few requests right now so the next few fics will probably all be from requests but I've also barely had time to sit and write lately so it's gonna be a while between uploads.