chapter 25

I cant sleep 😔🤐

I cant sleep 😔🤐

Unedited

¤

"M/n.." Isagi sweatdropped as he glanced at your stuff figure.

"Dont tell B/n.." You sweatdropped and Isagi deadpanned.

"Did B/n tell you about-"

"Yes!" You cut Isagi off, frowning.

"It will only be a week! Plus this match is really important!" Isagi tried to reason with you as you crossed your arms and looked away in a childish manner.

So this is the childish side of M/n.. Never knew I would see it! What an honour! Isagi thought as he gushed over your cute pouting.

"I'll be all alone though.." You frown seemed to deepen as Isagis eyebrows furrowed at your negative words.

"Hey don't be so down! We'll be back in a wink!" He chuckled nervously as he waved is arms around trying to cheer you up.

"M/n!" A figure came tumbling towards the two of you causing Isagi to screech and back away as you opened your arms out.

"B/n!" You said through muffled words as he hugged you to death.

"Dont kill him." A deep voice chimed in from behind as your brother let go whilst smiling sheepishly and let the newcomer stand beside him.

"Barou!" Isagi smiled which got ignored.

"Barou?!" You shrieked, glancing up at his intimidating figure as he glared down at you.

"Yayyy! Barou!" Bachira appeared from behind you scaring the life out of you.

"Bachira!" Isagi scolded as he frowned at Bachira laughing at your shaken form.

"Dont be a brat." Barou glared at Bachira as he only laughed in response and shoved your head into his chest, forcing you into a hug.

"He cant breathe! Let go Bachira!" Isagi screamed and tried to pull you out his grip. The former only gleefully laughing.

"Go pack your shit you idiot!" Barou finally snapped and yanked you away holding you like a cat by your back collar.