chapter 3

♡°'

♡°'

You mindlessly roamed the school halls with a bored look on your face, looking down at the ground not paying attention to your surroundings. Completely oblivious to the loud ruckus being causes close by.

"Shidou watch out!-"

"Ack!-"

Shidou tumbled down onto the ground with you being the poor victim under him. He rammed into you.

"Ah shit! What the fuck!" Shidou hissed and shoved himself off you, snarling at your figure laying on the ground in defeat.

"Shit are you good bro?" Reo questioned you whilst you were standing up quite sloppily and lazily.

"...m'fine." You grumbled and started to walk away, dragging your feet once again.

"...Reo what's up with him?" Nagi mumbled, not looking up from his phone screen.

"Ah. I died." Nagi stated nonchalantly.

"Eh? I don't know, you sure that's a dude?" Reo questioned, blinking owlishly. Shidou hummed in response.

"He looks cute for a guy. My bad for running into him~" Shidou grinned, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What a hassle.. Im hungry Reo, carry me." Nagi stated lazily. Reo laughed in response and let Nagi hop onto his back.

"Let's go purple bun! And lazy guy~" Shidou laughed loudly and begin striding away in big stomps. Reo and Nagi following close up behind. Heading to the cafeteria where they will meet up with the others.

♧'°

You walked into the cafeteria in hopes for finding your older brother, glancing around in different directions hoping to find a tuff of white hair.

Where is he? God ut sure is crowded I here. I prefer eating at the rooftop..

You blankly glanced around once again, your eyes trailing different figures, only for you to huff in annoyance.

Ughh.. I can't get a good look from this far, I'm gonna have to go closer..

You internally cried and nervously walked closer to the middle of the busy cafeteria, shyly darting your eyes around.

'

"Eh? Isn't that M/n?" Bachira chirped, gaining the tables attention.

"I've never seen him in here before." Kunigami stated with a mouthful of food.

"Oh! He seems lost. Is he looking for someone?" Isagi chimed in, putting his chopsticks up.

"Hey call him over here." Reo smiled, feeding a lazy Nagi some rice.

"Oh? Are you sur-"

"M/N! COME OVER HERE! HEY! HEY! SIT HERE!~" Bachira practically yelled at the top of his lungs.

The table went quick to shushing him and Rin slapped Joseph hand over Bachiras mouth.

You froze in your tracks in pure shock and nervousness.