chapter 2

☆°'

☆°'

"Hey m/n-chan!~ Come over here! Sit with us!" Bachira waved his hands around grinning widely at you.

"H-hey! Tone it down a bit Bachira!" Isagi scolded, cheeks slightly flushed from embarrassment.

"Yeah shut the fuck up, lukewarm brat." Rin growled.

The fuck? Is he a dog.. It looked like he growled what the hell.. You blankly walked over to them, dragging your feet, obviously tired.

You sat down next to Rin, across from you Isagi and a beaming Bachira looking at you with curious eyes.

Rin side eyed you which you paid no mind to. Eh?! Whys he glaring at me?!! You integrally panicked but kept a straight face, blushing slightly from the unwanted attention.

"Uh- so we have soccer practice after school so we arnt so sure when we can work on the project.." Isagi smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah! Maybe we can do it during lunch? At the library!~" Bachira sang cheerily. Rin rolled his eyes and looked away.

"I guess so. What do you think Rin?" Isagi smiled warmly, questioning Rin.

Am I not here or what? They are ignoring me but that's fine I guess.. You blinked owlishly at their strange encounter.

"I dont give a crap about some lukewarm project. Do whatever just don't bother me." Rin stated with a stoic expression. Isagi nodded in return.

"M/n?.." Isagi looked at you nervously.

"..."

Bachira kept a creepy smile on his face whilst Isagi was sweatdropping. Rin didn't give a crap about you.

"..i don't mind I guess." You muttered shyly, looking down at your fiddling fingers in your lap.

Isagi looked surprised at your answer since he hasn't heard you say a word, Bachira nodded furiously with a content smile on his face.

"Okay! Cool." Isagi smiled and nodded to which you deadpanned at.

" Isagi smiled and nodded to which you deadpanned at