chapter 23

Grammar errors

Grammar errors

As you laid in bed staring at the top bunk above you, you couldn't help but think how much you despise going to school everyday.

The new dorms everybody has been assigned makes it even harder for you since you don't have to comfort of your own room.

You sighed as you turned over to grab your phone.

3:25am

You yawned and put your phone back with a frown and a tired look.

You glanced to the other side of the room where Kaiser was, peacefully sleeping away.

You don't even know if Kira was sleeping but from the sound of soft snores above you he probably was.

You yawned again, rubbing your eyes whilst sitting up.

You blinked drowsily and got up to walk over to the bathroom.

You washed your face which helped with removing the tiredness before looking at yourself in the mirror.

I look like shit! You sweatdropped as you noticed the heavy eyebags and your hair in a messy state.

You turned the light off and carefully walked back to your bed, hoping you would succeed I getting good sleep this time.

Eventually you fell into a deep slumber.

○'

You jolted awake to the sound of a blaring alarm, you sat up instantly looking around for the sourve of noise, only to see Kaiser turning it off.

"Oh? You're awake. Finally." He scoffed, sparing you a glance before going back to packing his bag.

"..Huh? What's the time?" You mumbled, rubbing your eyes still feeling tired from the lack of sleep.