chapter 19

Unedited!

Unedited!

Tons of grammar mistakes :((

"Ehh.. What should I name you?.." You mumbled, looking at the cat you held infront of you like simba.

The cat just blinked with wide eyes in response to which you blinked back, if anyone walked in they really wouldnt see a difference between the cat and you.

You didnt even notice your curious dormate walking in on you staring at your cat.. looking like a cat.

Kaiser blinked dumbfounded but brushed your weird antics off and continued on putting his belongings away then barging into the bathroom to do god knows.

"Taco?"

"..meow."

"Ah okay." You answered the cat with a blank face.

You settled on putting Taco back on top of your messy long hair then walking out the dorm, no place in your mind.

As you roamed the empty halls a hand suddenly covered your eyes, causing you to shriek and squirm in the persons grasp.

"Guess who?" The person laughed, you stopped squirming and flushed red.

"..Bachira?" You whined, backing away and turning around to see the smiling boy laughing at your embarrassed state.

"Ne ne you're so cute M/n-chan!" He beamed as he latched onto your side, now you just realised a sweatdropping Isagi standing not so far away.

Isagi smiled and laughed sheepishly before raising his hand in a greeting manner to which you smiled shyly in response.

"Hi M/n, sorry about him, he gets so energetic whenever he sees you." Isagi deadpanned whilst glaring at the said boy gripping onto your arm as you stood there blankly with wide curious eyes.

"Eh? Why does he get excited about me.." You murmured frowning, Isagi taking notice and frowned as well.

"Thats because youre our friend!" Bachira chimed in acting innocent, although his mind is elsewhere thinking about you.

Isagi's smiled dropped slightly before he sweatdropped raising his hand up to point at your head.

You looked at him in question, blinking with confusion at his gesture.

"Whats that in your hair?" Isagi chuckled nervously, he took notice of your messy hair and the slight movement in it.

"Is it a spider?! Ill get it out for you M/n! Dont worry!-" Isagis eyes widened and he rushed over to you shoving Bachira off in the process causing the boy to whine like a child.