chapter 5

☆'

☆'

Curious eyes tried to lay their eyes on the small figure hiding being B/n.

"Hey who's behind you B/n." Isagi smiled to which he returned back happily.

"Oh that's my brother. He has to come along since I don't want him staying home alone!" B/n stated grinning ear to ear.

"Ah? Protective older brother? How cute~" Shidou sang and swung his arm around Saes shoulder.

"Oh he's not that young! Only a year." B/n nervously swat his arms around clearing up the confusion.

"Hah? He's so scrawny, tell him to come out so we can have a better look." Barou scoffed and glared daggers into poor B/ns soul.

"Shut up filthy king."

"HAH? What did you just say to me?"

"Shut up idiots.

B/n sweatdropped and slowly pushed you away from tour hiding spot. Your trembling figure completely still.

Silence.

"Hey! It's M/n!" Bachira cheered and threw his arms in the air, hitting Zantetsu in the process.

"Bastard-" Zantetsu grunted, rubbing his head.

"M/n!" Isagi smiled, surprised by your presence.

"..." You stared at them blankly, slightly flushed cheeks.

"Your B/ns brother?" Reo questioned curiously.

"...yeah." You stated lazily and scratched your cheek, looking away.

"Cool. Youre the shrimp that bumped into me eariler huh." Shidou commented with his usual smirk.

You rammed into me first.. You thought, a tick mark appearing in your head.

"M/n you can go sit on the bleachers." B/n ruffled your hair to which you grunted and you walked away, fixing your now messed up hair.

☆'•