chapter 7

☆

A clueless short boy was seen casually strolling down the hallways, a few glancing at him in confusion and awe at the sight of the small boy.

"Eh? Hey look it's M/n-chan! Hahah!"

"Shut up bobcut. You're embarrassing him."

"So mean Rin-chan!" Bachira pouted playfully and Rin scoffed in return, just who does this lukewarm bee think he is?

Rin tsked and Bachiea laughed gleefully and smacked Rin on the back of his head and ran out of the school to meet up with the others. Backpack loosely hanging onto him.

Rin glared and looked to his left, now seeing a wide eyed owlish looking boy staring at him in confusion. Rin tsked once again and adjusted his bag more comfortable on his shoulder and strolled after the bee outside.

What the hell... Why did Rin look at me like that?!  You internally sobbed, crocodile tears poruing out your eyes, passerbys deadpanning at your state.

'

M/n was cross legged on the floor with a controller in his hand and headset on, glaring at the TV where the game was playing. Loud music and sound effects blasting out of the speakers. B/n sweatdropped and sighed.

He casually opened your door and his tall figure leaned on the door frame. You ignored him too busy focused on beating this game!

He deadpanned at your face, tongue sticking out in concentration, it was a pure habit you've has since your earlier days when you were 5.

"M/n I'm going to the store, wanna come along?" He smiled and slightly glared daggers at the TV, the sounds were becoming unbearable in his opinion.

"J-just wait! I'm nearly done- Ack! Bastard got me!" You were cut off by being killed and screeched because of the initial shock.

"Put your shoes on we're leaving in 5 idiot." Your brother chuckled and strolled out your room to grab his wallet and necessities.

You frowned and pouted slightly, chucking your controller to a random corner in your room and turning the TV off. You hurridly pit on your sandals and bolted out your room to see your brother already waiting for you by the door. He smiled and ruffled your hair to which you pouted.

"Cmon M/n I'll treat you to icecream~"

"Okay!"

"Haha you're so cute M/n!"

"Shut upppp......"

End notes

End notes

Yayyyyy :))