Part 18: "Sleepover part.2"

Kristy rubbed circles into Eloras back while she was sprawled out on the bed. Elora have tear stains in her light pink pillow cases but didn't care.

"I can't believe that's what she thinks of me." Elora said in between sobs.

"I know El, what she said wasn't right. She's not usually like this I don't know what's going on with her." Kristy played with Eloras hair.

"And Sam? Why would he tell her those things?" Elora asked turning to the girl.

"I'm not sure, but I never knew he thought of you like that. I always swore he was in-love with you." Kirsty wiped the girls face.

"I guess he was just being nice." Elora responded in between her tears.

"I think you need to get your mind off of this." Kristy helped her face in her hands.

"You're right." Elora pushed herself up walking to the bathroom.

"What do you wanna do?" Kristy asked following the girl.

"Anything but this." Elora stared at the red eyed puffy faced girl looking back at her.

I'm not gonna let this small incident ruin my night.

"How about I go pop some popcorn and we have a movie night?" Kristy suggested

"Sounds good." Elora gave a faint smile as the Thomas girl exited the room.

Elora turned on the sink splashing water onto her face before looking back in the mirror. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was a mess, her nose was runny, she couldn't stand the state of herself in that moment. Then all she could think of was the words that came from the blonde girls mouth, but this time there was no tears to cry. Elora was angry.

"Hey, might not be the best time to ask but can the others join?" Kristy asked peeking into the room.

"I don't care. The movie room is big enough that I wouldn't have to see them." Elora responded patting her face dry and following Kristy.

Stacy sat in the living room her head stuck in her phone. She knew things had to be said between the two or the night was going to be horrible, but Elora just couldn't push herself to talk with the blonde. Roman was in the kitchen looking through the different cabinets of snacks. But Sam was nowhere to be found.

"Hey guys.. we are uhm gonna watch some movies upstairs." Kristy announced trying to end the awkward silence.

"Oh perfect, what are we watching?" Roman walked out with a hand full of airhead bites as he shoveled them into his mouth. Elora couldn't help but smile at her friend.

"I don't know yet." Elora responded grabbing a piece out of his palm

"Stacy.. do you have any ideas?" Kristy asked hoping to get the girl more involved. Stacy stood up fast walking to the group avoiding eye contact with Elora.

"Uhm Scary?" Stacy suggested quietly

"I'm good with Scary." Elora smiled softly, she couldn't deal with a miserable night. But she definitely wasn't gonna forget about what Stacy has said.

"Okay then, we will watch a Scary movie." Kristy walked up the stairs Roman and Stacy followed but Elora was confused on where Sam was.