Chapter 3 - Encounter Unseen.

As we reached the lockers, Dipti and I went about putting her things back in place.

"Do you believe how hectic today was?" Dipti exclaimed, her eyes reflecting the chaos of the day.

I nodded, "Absolutely. By the way, you mentioned craving chicken wings.Right?"
I suggested she head to her dorm, and I'd grab the wings from the canteen.

She agreed, and while she headed straight to her dorm, I made my way down to the ground floor to satisfy our late-night cravings. The quiet of the night enveloped everything as I navigated through the empty corridors.

Suddenly, a realization struck me - I had left my phone charging in the locker room. I retraced my steps to retrieve it, the silence of the night amplifying my footsteps.

Reaching the locker room, I found myself plunged into darkness as the lights went off. A tense silence surrounded me, but I steeled myself to retrieve my phone in the dark.

As I cautiously resumed walking, a hand grabbed me from behind, and I collided with a solid body. Startled, I turned to find myself face to face with a stranger. In the dim light, I could only make out his eyes, feeling his breath on my face, a mix of sweat and cologne reaching my nose.

He held me tightly, one hand on my back, keeping me pinned to him, and the other covering my mouth, stifling any sound. Caught off guard, I began to struggle, throwing my arms around and hitting him in a desperate attempt to break free. Yet, he remained unyielding, his strength overpowering my frantic attempts in the darkness.

Him : "O come on Faith! Stop Struggling! It's of no use!

As he spoke, a sudden realization struck me like a lightning bolt. I knew him from before, but in the intensity of the moment, I couldn't quite put my finger on where or how.

Him:" You like my body so much, huh? So desperate to sleep with me! Let's do it then! "

As his words filled the air, it dawned on me-I couldn't grasp the meaning of a single word he spoke.At that moment the only question that came into my mind was 'Why me' but since i lacked the strength to do anything , i couldn't ask him.

I struggled with everything I had - throwing my hands, kicking, even wiggling away - but it was useless. His strength surpassed all my attempts to break free. A tear rolled down my cheek as the harsh reality hit me: tonight, I might lose more than just my physical freedom. Dignity, self-respect, the dreams I'd held dear for eight long years - all hanging by a thread.

In that moment, the place I once eagerly came to explore turned into a nightmare. Hatred simmered not just for the situation but for the very dreams that brought me here.

Amidst the darkness, things took a sinister turn. Suddenly i was pulled into a harsh kiss, which proved that this violation was not a result of desire but of resentment , anger and revenge which was boiling in him . The vindictive kiss then became a catalyst for further degradation. His hand, once on my back, ventured down to my thigh, sending shivers down my spine. My legs trembled, and I felt like I might faint any minute. The air was thick, mixed with sweat and tears, blurring my vision and hiding the destination of my journey in a tangled mess. The battle extended beyond just physical struggles; it was a fight for my very essence.

In that desperate moment, as I fought against his overpowering grip, a silent plea echoed within me, urging the universe to intervene, to rescue me from this nightmarish ordeal. The room, once filled with the promise of dreams, now seemed like a prison.

As his hand crept further, the sensation of fear intensified. The darkness bore witness to my silent struggle, a battle not just against a monster but against the erosion of my very self.

So yesss! This is the first meeting of Kabir and Faith. I am sure it left you with a lot of questions about the upcoming relationship they are going to have in the story. 😁M sure U all can imagine what will happen next when their first encounter was this heated.

A vote and a comment will encourage me a lot to write further chapters. Thank you ❤❤ All the best!